by Laura Walker
– Moon in Cancer/Leo 9:12 pm ET/01:12 am UT
– Skill: reconsider things from the perspective of increasing inner and outer strength
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess Who Sorts and Winnows
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Freewill): Kathe, God of the South
– True Alignments: inner guidance, moving on, releasing self from stress, creating art, true to self, reassured by signs from Nature (keep Ted Andrews’ Animal Speak handy — the Pocket Guide is a must-have, in my opinion), care, transitions (this is very strong today), rewards, paths opening, emerging from darkness
– Catalysts for Change: feeling lost, selfishness, contempt, impulsivity (slow down), distortions, potential for false flags related to induced/engineered racism, uninspired/disappointed, lack of self-value, feeling alone (not here – this is a happy place for wise owls), immature/arrested development, anger, transience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a very old man facing a vast dark space to the northeast” (facing things, facing facts, about face, face off)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending the past, transcending the old paradigm)
Good day, wise owls! Today is the last day of this lunar month, a lunar month where we have faced much darkness in the world. The energetic of “vast dark spaces” dissolves today within the mists of the Balsamic Moon phase. By the natural cycles of time (based on the Earth, Sun, and Moon), Balsamic phase is the natural time of releasing what we no longer wish to “carry” with us into the next lunar cycle.
Today’s energy has poignancy. The point or reason underlying situations, circumstances, and conditions that happen today is to build inner and outer strength.
With this today, Mercury is discharging the energetic of “two guardian angels bring protection.” Sabian Symbol Queen (my name for her) Lynda Hill writes that we are “never alone” when this symbol is in effect, and that we are “always looked after in times of stress or indecision.”
After a month of “vast dark spaces,” we are beyond grateful to release burdens and worries to a higher power. Emotional buildup (especially of anger) since the New Moon in Cancer on July 4 can flow outward.
Strength is returned in its place.
We actually have a whole month of building inner and outer fortitude coming up. The New Moon in Leo occurs tomorrow at 4:44 pm ET/8:44 pm UT. Our HEARTS will be fortified.
In preparation, it is a good idea to take some sort of action to release whatever we do not want to take with us into the next lunar month, and also what our hearts’ desires are at this point in time.
The Second Renaissance (the Return of Wisdom) that is underway is a product of our hearts’ desires. It is an application of our will — our free will. This is easy, but we have forgotten how to know (gno). To remember, a good place to start is with what you enjoyed doing (or wanted to enjoy doing, if it was inaccessible) as a child. We grow up by growing down. The heart’s desires are rooted in Mother Earth, so that’s where we aim.
What makes you feel happy? What makes you feel grounded and centered?
If, after the “vast dark space” of this lunar month, you have no idea, try this technique: attempt routine tasks with your non-dominant hand. This will begin the process of bringing balance to the hemispheres of the brain. From this, things will begin to unfold or develop in different ways. The inner child can emerge safely, pointing us in the true directions of our hearts.
The Sun and Venus will facilitate the release of the past month and the preparation for the new today with the Sun discharging the energetic of “early morning dew,” and Venus discharging “after a heavy storm, a rainbow.” The Earth kicks in with “a popularity that proves to be fleeting.” So, things can go their own way. They can fade away, be cast away, or go by the wayside. They can be released to Mother Earth, Gaia Sophia and can be turned into something new.
Today is the last full day of Mars in Scorpio. Three cheers! Mars will re-enter Sagittarius tomorrow at 1:50 pm ET/5:50pm UT, a little less than three hours before the New Moon. Until then, Mars is discharging the energetic of “children in Halloween costumes indulging in various pranks.” It’s mischievous energy, but it also pierces the veils between the worlds (which, we remember, is characteristic of the Balsamic Moon phase, so we have double the effect today).
The fellowship of humanity and elements of universal brotherhood and sisterhood are strong today with Mercury moving (at 1:45 pm ET/5:45 pm UT) to the degree of “black and white children playing happily together.” More children.
The playground of Gaia Sophia is active today, isn’t it? The field is wide open for our hearts’ desires. Let’s release the recesses of vast dark spaces in our hearts and minds, and prepare for the next lunar month: “an evening lawn party of adults.”
Childhood within adulthood just may be heavenly.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!