by Laura Walker
– Moon in Gemini
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess Who Sorts and Winnows
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Kathe, God of the South
– Skill: bring love to life
– True Alignments: enlisting support, sharp intellect and discernment, finding meaning, opening lines of communication, keeping it real, creating something real, passionate about something, stirred to action
– Catalysts for Change: naïve, communication issues, forms of Stockholm Syndrome and mind control, unable to be satisfied, superficial, regret, refusing less than perfection, inequality, unsupportive, inflexible
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a very old man facing a dark space to the northeast” (facing)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending)
Ready for a personal revolution and rebirth in consciousness?
Today’s energetics certainly get things fired up. The Sun is discharging the energetic of “a Communist activist spreading his revolutionary ideas,” and Mercury swimmingly discharges “a mermaid emerges from the ocean ready for rebirth in human form.”
This combination brings forth something within us to take us to the next level.
The energy could be rather radical also, as the Moon opposes Saturn at the degree of “aroused strikers around a factory.” Whatever is being aroused within us leads to a golden opportunity, as we remember Saturn is discharging “a theatrical representation of a golden haired goddess of opportunity.”
And, a second chance to receive important information or messages (guidance, clarity, or omens of good fortune in particular) as a second chance is offered today with Venus coming to the degree Mercury discharged on Monday: “a carrier pigeon fulfilling its mission.” What would be fulfilling for you right now?
Being able to “walk the talk” is highly emphasized with the Earth discharging “beautifully gowned wax figures on display.” Look beyond the exterior or outer appearances, as things are much deeper than what is on surface. This energetic can alert us to what is false or is presenting as something else. It can also make us very hard on ourselves and others, if we desire perfection, which is most definitely unrealistic.
What is emerging? Could it be a golden opportunity? Could it be bringing something in our hearts and minds to life?
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!