by Laura Walker
– Moon in Capricorn
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess Who Winnows and Sorts
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Kathe, God of the South
– Skill: bend like a willow tree
– True Alignments: transitioning, patience, weathering, overcoming obstacles, perseverance, expressing feelings through creativity and respect, learning, following an ancient tradition or lineage, discipline, shift in point of view, unity of humanity, seeing beyond apparent darkness
– Catalysts for Change: power and control issues at the micro and macro levels, authoritarian, undisciplined, angry blow ups and confrontations, addiction to drama, greed, materialism, homogenous, powerlessness, brain washing and mind control, not letting go, restricted or held back
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a very old man facing a vast, dark space to the northeast” (facing forward/facing off/facing self/facing The Void)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet (ride) of Oriental imagery” (transcending the past, transcending the unraveling control system)
All roads lead to Liberty.
No matter what any given situation appears to be – no matter how sad, no matter how heartbreaking, no matter how disheartening, no matter how inhumanly twisted – it ultimately leads to the liberation of humanity. It leads to liberation from the archontic infection.
This is a divine mission undertaken by higher spiritual forces, “backed up” by a contingent of humanity so that the true course of humanity is restored to its original, yet enhanced, capability.
The Wisdom Goddesses (aspects of Gaia Sophia – Mother Earth) and the Gods of Will (aspects of Thelete – Father Sky) wish us to deeply integrate this understanding: all roads lead to liberty.
The reason they wish us to understand this is because things are not making sense at all. The reason behind this is because the collective of humanity is being intentionally triggered and traumatized to give up our will. What we are witnessing is an attack, by parasitic/inorganic/alien consciousness, on our hearts.
The reason even further behind it is because said parasitic/inorganic/alien consciousness is rapidly losing its grip on the world and is going mad in the process. Its rage is projected outward, in the form of chaos and strife. We see a “mad dash” – desperate, end game actions of pulling out all of the stops at all costs – to attempt to hold on to control.
All of this is very strong today, as the energetics include feelings of:
1- BEING BOXED IN OR TRAPPED WITHOUT OPTIONS OR A WAY OUT, courtesy of the Sun at “a violent storm in a canyon filled with expensive homes.” We may feel that we have been pulled in deeply or cornered. PRESSURE RELEASES AND CONFRONTATIONS accompany this energetic. Things that have built up can come out explosively. The best use of this vortex of energy is to create something instead of destroying anything.
2- REVOLUTION, courtesy of Venus at “a Communist activist spreading revolutionary ideas.” This certainly enhances the prevailing dynamic of people, places, and things facing off this month. Issues related to power and equality are conscripted. Usually there are factors where someone or many feel like they have had enough.
3- UPHILL BATTLES AND STEEP CLIMBS THAT MAY SEEM INSURMOUNTABLE, courtesy of the Earth at “a mountain pilgrimage.” The Moon will conjunct Pluto in Capricorn, which is the sign that encapsulates a mountain pilgrimage, symbolic of a struggle or difficult ascent. Capricorn energy can be exceptionally rigid, and this is definitely reinforced by the conjunction with Pluto that is building today and reaches exactitude at 9:25 pm ET/1:25 am UT.
Wisdom teaches us that when things are this highly inclined toward steepness and rigidity (Capricorn), we seek the balance of Capricorn’s opposite (Cancer). WATER is the balancer today. If you find yourself too tightly wound, uptight, emotionally uncontained, unbalanced, or rigid, immerse in a bath or shower or lake or pool or ocean or sprinkler or whatever you can find. “Movement” or cleansing of emotions needs to occur.
Additionally, invoking the practice of being like a WILLOW TREE bending and swaying with the winds of change that are upon us may be helpful.
We remember that all roads, including “mountain pilgrimages,” lead to liberty.
4 – NEW LIGHT OR NEW PERSPECTIVE, courtesy of Mercury at “early morning dew” (newness and emerging understanding) in aspect to Saturn at “the lamp of physical enlightenment at the left temple” (redirected). This, in combination with the other energetics, highlights “the left” and action from “the left.” Left field, left wing, leftists, left a slide.. No matter how this manifests, all roads lead to liberty.
The Magic Carpet Ride of solar year 2016-2017 may require us to hold on as the currents are blowing with gale force today. We know where it is all going.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!