by Laura Walker
– Moon in Gemini
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi, Goddess Who Dissolves Illusions
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East
– Skill: keep it simple; recognize what is being taught
– True Alignments: loyalty, celebrations, the comforts of home, acknowledgment of what is important, addressing or redressing, observation, records and information, promises, childlike wonderment, blessings, application of knowledge and experience
– Catalysts for Change: demanding, bound to something and wanting release, overly needy of attention, intellectual arrogance, overwhelmed by complexity, unable to simplify, invasion of privacy, lost in translation, losing faith, radically anti human
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman activist in an emotional speech dramatizing her cause”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery”
Get ready for the light.
Today the Sun reaches the degree of the Sabian symbol of “a Chinese woman nursing a baby whose aura reveals him to be the reincarnation of a great teacher.” This energetic directs us to the simplest answers, elements, or components of something. This is a pure energy that speaks to something trying to take “birth” in our lives or come back into our lives, as in “reincarnating.” Personal revelations light up the mind when the Sun discharges this code.
In astrology, the Earth is always 180 degrees from the Sun. When the Sun discharges the energetic of the “reincarnation of a great teacher” (12 Cancer), the Earth is always discharging the energetic of “a student of nature lecturing, revealing the little known aspects of life” (12 Capricorn). You can see how the interplay is one of wisdom. We interpret and translate information when the “student of nature lecturing” is activated.
The themes of unity (togetherness) and unification (the action of getting together) are strong today. Venus discharges the energetic of “a priest performing a marriage ceremony.” The sanctity, loyalty, and commitment of all kinds of things, not just marriages or relationships, come into focus. This Sabian symbol echoes the theme of preparing for a new beginning that comes with the Sun at the “reincarnation of a great teacher.” Also, we are in the Balsamic Moon phase, which directs us to release whatever we do not want to carry with us (physically, emotionally, mentally, energetically, spiritually) into the next lunar month. We have until the New Moon on Monday to work with this.
Mercury concurs, as today it discharges the energetics of preparing for the new and releasing what has had its sunset (moonset) with “game birds feathering their nests” and later “two fairies dancing on a moonlit night.”
I will be back for a separate report tomorrow. If you capture a snapshot of Nature as she reveals wisdom today, please send it in. We should get some good ones today!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!