by Laura Walker
– Moon in Taurus
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi, Goddess Who Dissolves Illusions; Shodashi, Goddess of Beauty and Goddess Who Aligns With the Highest and Best; Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East; Seth, God of the North
– Skill: see and learn
– True Alignments: allowing time and space, accuracy, taking shape, facing self, raw beauty, gentle, distance overcome, enemies becoming allies, coming to terms with worth, taking care, higher point of view, releasing the need to control to a higher power
– Catalysts for Change: rushing, missing essential details, unfinished, tricking people, manipulation (this is very strong today), seeking perfection, projection of one’s feelings onto another, fears and shadow sides operating, distance, worry, feelings of failure
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman activist in an emotional speech dramatizing a cause” (inner fortitude projected outward)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending worries, transcending the past)
Where we you and what were you doing February 5/6, 2016?
Whatever was happening at that time now comes to the furthest point or expression.
This comes courtesy of Venus and Pluto. On February 5/6, Venus made conjunction with Pluto (or came to the same place in the sky). Today Venus makes the opposition with Pluto (or comes to the exact opposite place in the sky). When planets line up like this, the electric universe “gets to popping!”
By the Laws of Nature, this means that what was happening (imprinting) back then resurfaces, returns, repeats, or recurs in some way now. It is like the Full Moon phase of Venus and Pluto, like a Full Moon between the Sun and Moon. It is the same dynamic.
What does this “Full Moon” of Venus and Pluto offer? To learn this, first we look back to the Sabian symbol for the degree of the conjunction in February. The Venus-Pluto conjunction occurred at 17 Capricorn and the energetic frequency of “a woman surreptitiously bathing in the nude.” Themes of release from restraints and themes of manipulation (especially sexual manipulation) were in effect.
Now, five months later, Pluto finds himself back where he was then, as Pluto retrograded and is back at “a girl surreptitiously bathing in the nude.”
Where is Venus? She’s on the other side of things now, at 17 Cancer and “the seed grows into knowledge and life.” What have we learned? Was there a lesson? What has or has not been growing properly? Was something rushed or pushed through?
The wisdom of the energetic of “the seed grows into knowledge and life” teaches us that things take time to develop.
The Sun adds the wisdom of “a large diamond in the first stages of the cutting process.” The wisdom that we gain today is designed to bring out the carat, cut, color, and clarity of life — of us.
Mercury magnifies our view as it discharges “a man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below him.” We see.
And the Earth disseminates the energetic of “an albatross feeding from the hand of a sailor.” We overcome.
The exact opposition of Venus and Pluto occurs at 11:21 pm ET/3:21 am UT. The energetic is in effect all day and will have considerable effects on some relationships. Venus and Pluto are all about relationships. The Cancer-Capricorn polarity in which they are currently located involves structure, deep emotions, power and control issues, and issues of appreciation and support.
On July 7, the Sun will make opposition with Pluto at this same degree of “a girl surreptitiously bathing..” What happens today will link to July 7 in some way. The energetic will be triggered again, so anything that has been imprinted during it repeats in some way. This is how we learn and grow.
Today, as the “drama” of this lunar month fades away with the last Moon phase of the month, we are on our magic carpet ride, high above looking at the carat, cut, color, and clarity of our magnificent world. What a magical place to grow, like seeds, into knowledge and life. Let’s find the beauty today.
P.S. Thanks to some quick research by my wise owl mother this morning, here is a cursory review of the things that were going on February 5/6 in the world:
6.4 earthquake in Taiwan – 150 missing
Clinton and Sanders debate – dead heat
Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz were still in the race
an EPA mine dumped 880,000 pounds of metal into a river
Ford notified that it would build a factory in Mexico
hard push for the global warming agenda
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!