by Laura Walker
– Moon in Libra/Scorpio (9:19 am ET/1:19 pm UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi, Goddess Who Dissolves Illusions
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East
– Skill: be like the wise owl: go inside of the tree and objectively observe; bear your best “flag”
– True Alignments: reconnection, seeing the need for reform, changes in direction, sweet reflection and recollection, being a linchpin in something, leadership abilities, return to the joy of something, connection during the tough times, courage
– Catalysts for Change: empty shows, lack of courage, sacrificing, rushing, overdoing, overreacting, going against the natural flow, struggling, use of force, disrespectful, inconsiderate
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman in a emotional speech dramatizing her cause” (inner strength)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet (ride) of Oriental imagery” (transcending old ways and beliefs)
Here are the themes of today’s energetics:
1- WINTER FROST – As Venus did yesterday, today the Sun blows the Sabian symbol of “winter frost in the woods.” When this energetic is in effect, things slow down or stop altogether, almost if they have been frozen in time. Things cannot be rushed. Colder weather is brought to emotions, which will begin to run even higher after the Moon moves into Scorpio at 9:19 am ET/1:19 pm UT, and as the Moon builds toward conjunction with the Black Moon at 3:00 pm ET/7:00 pm UT. Scorpio is a water (emotions) sign, and the winter cold is making a frost of it.
Mars is in Scorpio along with the Moon and Black Moon, continuing to discharge the energetic of “an x-ray photograph,” enabling us to see things clearly. Shadow sides will be out since it is a “Black Moon Day,” but this energetic will make them easier to see. When they are easier to see, they are easier to handle. People tend to project their own feelings on to others on Black Moon Days.
A reminder that the primary fear involved with the Black Moon in Scorpio is the fear of loss. Losses that have been experienced are naturally, keenly, and deeply felt on Black Moon Days. This is so that they can transform or rebirth in a new way.
The Sabian symbol of “winter frost in the woods” was the Sabian symbol for last year’s Gemini New Moon cycle, June 16 – July 15, 2015. Situations, circumstances, and conditions that were in effect at that time may return in some way today to be built upon or revisited.
2 – EVERGREEN – Outside is “winter frost in the woods,” but inside we are “cozy and connected” with “holly and mistletoe bring Christmas spirit to a home,” courtesy of Mercury. The “holiday” ends, metaphorically speaking, at 2:30 pm ET/6:30 pm UT, when Mercury moves to the degree of “a radical magazine, asking for action, displays a sensational front page.”
Combined with this month’s Sabian symbol energetic of “a woman in an emotional speech,” the “radical magazine” energetic amplifies the drama and the surrealism. Emotions run higher until 6:30 am ET/10:30 am UT tomorrow, when Mercury moves from this degree.
From it all, we clearly see what is evergreen.
3 – CARRYING A FLAG – Today the Earth is located at “a flag bearer in battle.” We want to make sure which “banner” we are flying. Are we being honorable? Respectful? Considerate? Caring? What do you represent? Hold to your convictions, beliefs, and ideals, regardless of the conditions. The great rise above.
To do that, reconnect with nature. Return to basic joys. Open to what your heart is telling you and where it is calling you. Bear your best flag.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!