by Laura Walker
– Moon in Gemini
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi, Goddess Who Dissolves Illusions
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East
– Skill: consider what is really motivating any dramas; what is trying to be revealed?
– True Alignments: signs and indicators, discernment, influence spreading, independent, discovery, expression of emotions, out of the ordinary, open to possibilities, desire for deeper wisdom, peace
– Catalysts for Change: illusions and denial, tricks, faking, trying to win sympathy, important actions taken unconsciously or without thought, resistance to the truth of matters, pushy (especially pushing one’s point of view), dredging up things, insensitive, diminishing self, avoidance of responsibility
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman activist, in an emotional speech, dramatizing her cause” (moving beyond victimhood, change that comes about through drama)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending the unraveling control paradigm, taking up the spectacular adventure of life)
The show begins.
The New Moon in Gemini enters this weekend, opening the curtain on a month of drama.
The key is to remember that a drama – a performance, an active narrative – is taking place, and not to get too sucked in to it. We want to remain in our seats, which are not really seats at all. Energetically speaking, we are seated on comfy magic carpets and can leave the “theatre” any time we like. We can return any time we like. And there are no lines.
Subplots of the drama this month include the following themes, which may be introduced into the story this weekend:
1- LIKE MINDED PEOPLE BROUGHT TOGETHER TO SHARE, CREATE, and COLLABORATE – As the sign of The Twins, Gemini energy is related to “the other.” Mercury rules the sign, networking and delivering within the field of consciousness. During the New Moon phase, people/places/things may show up on the scene for development throughout the lunar month.
2- RETURN/REPEAT OF AN OLD PATTERN, HABIT, or SITUATION – This is not necessarily a bad thing, as it brings the opportunity to go back and refine or re-assert something. Things are pointed out to us for review.
3- THE PAST BROUGHT TO LIGHT – When this occurs, it is to bring relief to emotional, mental, and physical strife.
4- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND FINDING IT
5- FORTIFICATION OF WILLPOWER – Something inside each of us wants expression this month, and the impetus to get it done is empowered.
6- NOT SETTLING FOR LESS
7- EXPLORING THE UNCONSIDERED OR UNFAMILIAR
8- ACTIONS AIMED AT DIVIDING AND CONQUERING – This will be big this month. Let’s not fall for the trick.
9- VENTING AND BLOWING – Ample potential for eruptions is present. Conflicts and issues drastically present themselves to be addressed. There is also a theme of filtering out what is no longer appropriate. Along with this is also ample potential for inspiration and ideas.
10 – WIDE OPEN FIELDS CHANGE VIEWPOINTS AND DIRECTIONS
Showtime. Happy New Moon!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!