by Laura Walker
– Moon in Scorpio
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Tara, Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East
– Skill: go outdoors, deepen connection with nature
– True Alignments: beauty and form, neat, attraction, ancient things, fun-loving, useful, sustainable, all for One(ness) and One(ness) for all, integrity, laughter, the true nature of humanity (loving), behind the veil
– Catalysts for Change: unkempt, contempt, illusions, disconnected, immaturity, tricks and false flags, misbehaving, bragging, jealousy, the need to be the center of attention
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a symbolic battle between swords and torches” (becoming enlightened to something, overcoming something
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending worries, limitations, the old system)
Today the energetics settle down a bit. In turn, I will forego lengthy explanation. The over-arching theme for today is taking time for self-care and care for loved ones. It is a day to get back to basics, re-aligning ourselves with what is most precious about life. This is important to do before the onset of the Full Moon phase.
Saturday’s (May 21) Full Moon bring Venus and Mars with it. The Moon is in tight or close conjunction with Mars at the time of the Full Moon. Venus is in range of conjunction with the Sun. This means all of these planets will be working (playing) in concert. Mars-Venus energetics are about romantic relationships, of course, so things will develop or occur within those. But Mars-Venus is also about how and where we use or expend our energy. Is it directed toward love or anger? Is it directed toward what we truly value or siphoned off in the opposite direction?
Today offers us an opportunity to “recharge our batteries,” in advance of the blazing fire energy that will come with the Full Moon in Sagittarius. This is best accomplished by spending time in nature (connected with the mind of Gaia Sophia) and taking time for self-care in whatever form is needed. Self-care enables optimal care of others.
Let’s stop, take deep breaths, and seek beauty. If being outdoors is not possible for some reason, take time to look out of windows. Conscious effort to reconnect with the natural world is the goal. Sophia heals and restores us, and she is available 24/7. Step outside and feel the magic of her Gibbous Moon phase.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!