by Laura Walker
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Goddess of Wisdom): Chinnamasta, Goddess Who Expands the Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the North
– Skill: see alternate possibilities
– True Alignments: leading the self, recognizing abilities, claiming what is rightful, taking a stand, clearing emotions, going deep, admissions, balancing the emotional with the rational, admiration, respecting others and self, dipping into a subject, rewards
– Catalysts for Change: lack of personal depth or awareness, blocked emotions, concessions, lack of respect, shallow, two faced, doing things just for show, violating space, boundaries, borders, or treaties, conflicts, ruthless, using intimidation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month and Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending)
Today we have three primary themes within the energetics:
1- ALTERNATIVES, OPTIONS, and CHOICES – The Moon will make its once-a-month conjunction with Saturn today at 3:47 pm ET/7:47 pm UT at the degree of “seagulls flying around a ship looking for food.” This symbol asks us to survey the scene and ascertain options. The Wisdom Goddess Chinnamasta works with us today to expand our mind and widen our view of what is possible. Since Saturn is involved, our “responsibilities” are usually factored in somehow. With this, we want to aim high and not settle for “scraps.”
2- DEPTH and DRAWING UPON DEEP INNER RESOURCES – The Sun is discharging the energetic of “a woman from Samaria comes to draw water from the well,” and the Earth is discharging “deep sea divers.” So depth is inherent with each. We may need to go very deeply inside ourselves to sort our emotions because emotions run deep today. The answers we need are found through what the inner voice is telling us.
3-CLAIMING PERSONAL POWER – Though its imagery is violent, Mercury is discharging the energetic of “an Indian warrior riding fiercely, human scalps hanging at his belt.” This is a complex symbol that, at heart, implies that we take up our personal power. This energetic claims its space and defends it. Aggression and conflict is heightened when this energy is in effect. Mercury will station retrograde (appear to move backward in the sky) at this degree on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 1:20 pm ET/5:20 pm UT, so it will be in effect for some time. Mercury will station direct on May 21, 2016, which also happens to be the day the Black Moon moves in to Scorpio. Between now and Wednesday, before Mercury goes retrograde, we want to back up or make copies of files or important information. Mercury retrograde will affect interpersonal communications, telecommunications, travel, and electronics. Perhaps this Mercury retrograde will help us find our inner warrior, as such a skill is needed to build the Second Renaissance.
Remember that today’s energetics run deeply. Things may become complicated. Going outside and connecting with Mother Nature (Gaia Sophia) will help us connect with inner selves so that we can understand things more fully and see alternatives.
(Many thanks to wise owl Lance White for a fabulous fireside chat Saturday night. What a treat! The archive of the show is available at the top right of the homepage at OracleReport.com if you missed it. How nice it was to share an hour “around a fire” and freely discuss current events and spiritual awakening. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!