by Laura Walker
– Sunday: Gibbous Moon Phase: trust; dream
– Moon in Leo/Virgo Saturday 7:23 pm ET – 11:23 pm UT
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Chinnamasta, Goddess Who Expands the Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East
– Skill: Saturday: adjust expectations Sunday: listen to the inner voice
– True Alignments: tuning in, realistic, spiritual intervention, reaching new depths, maintaining sight of the goal, messages from Spirit, sharing stories, bridging or reaching others, re-igniting something, adjustments
– Catalysts for Change: feeling defeated or alone (something is trying to shift for you), impatience, underestimating self, expecting too much from others, overreliance on others, insecurities taking over, controlling others,
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month and Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending, rising above, innovating)
Oftentimes what develops in my world while I am working on the report is something that is important to know for the day. That said, the skill for Saturday is to adjust our expectations. Things may not go as planned or as they usually go. An obstacle or barrier may come up. If so, we just go around it. Endurance and perseverance are part of the energetics.
It may also be helpful to consider what can be learned or witnessed while overcoming the barrier or obstacle. Every day of this solar-lunar year is like a magic carpet ride — an adventure in consciousness, a journey. The ride is not necessarily in a straight line. If it were, we might miss something important.
The primary themes this weekend are:
1- EXPECTATIONS – The main thing to remember, especially on Saturday, is to adjust expectations — most likely “lower” them or make them more realistic. Frustration can easily set in if we are expecting perfection or an easy ride.
On Saturday, the Sun is discharging the energetic of “a large disappointed audience.” The Earth is discharging the energetic of “a man in deep gloom, unnoticed, angels come to his help.” These two are always in play together, and it happens for one day two times per year. The day can be very emotionally heavy. Feelings of failure and defeat can lure us off.
2- ENLIGHTENMENT or seeing/understanding something should occur. On Saturday, Venus is discharging “a serpent coiling near a man and a woman.” Archetypally, serpents represent knowledge, kundalini, and interference (in this case with things happening to “draw off” or “come between” people or love, since Venus is the planet discharging the energetic).
On Saturday, Mercury will come to the degree of the next New Moon, the Taurus New Moon, at “a symbolical battle between swords and torches.” I have mentioned that the Taurus cycle will be rather eventful in the world. Mercury may provide some enlightenment about what we might expect next month, and the people, places, and things that may be in focus. What leaves a calling card?
On Sunday, an inner enlightenment seeks us and is found by listening to our inner voice. The Sun will discharge the energetic of “the music of the spheres,” well-known to Oracle Report readers as an energetic that recalibrates, re-tunes, and re-aligns everything. The Earth will discharge “mankind’s vast enduring effort to reach for knowledge transferable from generation to generation.” We want the real deal, not anything fake when this is in effect. “Vast” is the keyword. This energy tends to blow the mind, and we have a Wisdom Goddess on duty this month doing it all month long.
3- EXPERIENCES – On Sunday, Venus discharges the energy of “an Indian weaving a blanket.” Our experiences, thoughts, and actions center around feelings or issues of security. Heaviness may be experienced, but is happening so that we can clear out or purge something, with Mercury at the degree of “a woman airing an old bag through a sunny window.” Things that have become routine, habitual, or stagnant are trying to change, but this may cause some resistance. What can we learn from the experience?
See you Monday, everyone, for Mars retrograde.
(P.S. How did you like that Sun-Black Moon opposition with the Grand Trine yesterday? Did you get a headache? It was intense.
Please keep sending the photographs of beauty as you come upon them.)
9:00 am ET: This weekend’s Oracle Report is on the way. – Laura
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!