by Laura Walker
– Moon in Virgo/Libra (Wednesday 00:24 am ET/4:24 am UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bhairavi, Goddess Who Fortifies the Heart, Goddess Who Eliminates Fear
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: maintain equilibrium, give people wide berth
– True Alignments: connections, integrity, impressions, resolving issues, the outer matching the inner, the principles of attraction, playing one’s role, honorable, fortitude, many parts coming together, taking stock, self-acceptance, patience, learning from the past, defense of goodness, unable to outfox or trick, protected
– Catalysts for Change: refusing to put something down or leave it behind, selling oneself short, refuting or resisting evidence that is clear, stereotypical, leaping without looking, manipulation of money, shallow, lack of integrity, irritability, arguments, angry outbursts, low tolerance for frustration, impatient, bringing out the worst, facades
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a table set for an evening meal” (re-setting, re-arranging, re-ordering, expectations)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration of human consciousness)
Alright, we can expect a great deal of “theatre” the rest of the week. The energetics of the planets are setting up in advance of the Full Moon tomorrow. As noted in yesterday’s report, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday carry intensity. Since we are aware of this, we will not be so easily swayed or drawn into any drama that could be destabilizing. Equilibrium is our goal.
Today the Theatre of Life plays a theme of destiny. Everything serves to set up the future. Everything should be viewed in context of the future.
With this, a primary focus is an end to something that has been long-standing, yet no longer serves nor belongs. This could be a long-held paradigm, thought, belief, concept, interpretation, feeling, method, representation, relationship — anything. But the key component here is a change, transition, adjustment, or finale of something with which we have “history.”
The “historic” astrological opposition (180 degree angular separation) between Chiron and the North Node and Jupiter is one cause for this. Chiron (which heals wounds but also deals wounds) is located at the degree in the sky of the Sabian symbol “a prophet bringing down the new law from Mount Sinai.” The North Node (destiny, the future) is located at “a royal coat of arms enriched with precious stones.” Jupiter (expansion, higher truth) is located at “a volcanic eruption.”
Do Chiron, the North Node, and Jupiter seem to be, with a volcanic eruption from the grassroots (Gaia Sophia), bringing down the destiny of the Law (Oneness) on the “monarchy” of the globalists? Is their precious heritage and triangle (volcano) of power crumbling to rubble?
If the answers are yes, we can expect tantrums. And the skies are ripe for tantrums. We are too wise for distractions via tantrums. We understand that a Higher Power is rectifying everything now, bringing the world into alignment with life as we were meant to experience it. We observe what is happening, understanding that things are actually re-organizing (“table re-set for an evening meal”), not crashing down. It is important to remember this throughout the week.
Today, Mercury begins a conjunction (comes to the same degree) with the Sun with a trine (120 degrees) to Mars. Mercury-Sun-Mars aspects in fire signs bring heightened potential for aggression, especially aggressive communications and aggression resulting from people feeling disempowered, manipulated, or misinformed (or dis-informed). People can hurl vitriol with their words. This is the lower polarity of this energy.
The higher polarity of Mercury-Sun-Mars aspects in fire signs is increased energy to accomplish things, move them forward, communicate them more effectively, understand what is better for ourselves, stand or speak up for something, receive inspiration/come up with a new idea, and burn a heart fire.
The Sun and Mercury make exact conjunction tomorrow, Wednesday, March 23 at 3:06 pm ET/7:06 pm UT, but the energetic wave is in already in effect.
For today, the Sun is discharging the energetic of “a cameo profile of a man in the outline of his country.” Situations that develop today ask us where are our limits? Where do we draw a line? This energy also is excellent for making a mark, imprint, or impression on something. This frequency of energy obviously relates to borders of nations, so the conflict that is being pushed with this issue is activated (and possibly fueled) by the fiery Mercury-Sun-Mars aspects.
The Earth adds the flavor of “the dawn of a new day reveals everything changed.” What feeling does this symbol evoke? First reactions are telling.
This report is almost its own article, but a lot is happening. One note, the Moon will move into Libra after midnight ET/4:24 am tonight. This means the dynamics of the Black Moon (which is moving through the sign of Libra through May) and “shadow sides” are close to the surface. With the light of all of the fire energy of the Mercury-Sun-Chiron aspect, shadows may show up quite starkly. Irritability, impulsivity, and the potential for conflict are heightened. Self-esteem issues, perfectionism, and difficulty seeing beyond perceived “failures” and “failings” also come with this.
Maintaining perspective, we remember that all of this is a function of energetics. With wisdom and will engaged, we can override the effects. Remember who you are. We are all a part of Creation, and our souls are being multi-faceted like gems by the experiences that are happening at this historic time for humanity. It makes us even more brilliant, which is our destiny. The coat of arms of humanity is indeed enriched with precious stones.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!