by Laura Walker
– Moon in Cancer/Leo tonight 2:55 am ET/6:55 am UT
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kamala, Goddess of the Lotus, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: be like a wise owl in the tree if emotions/experiences/thoughts become intense
– True Alignments: abundance, emotional equilibrium, full expressions, integration, revelations, aiming higher, going outside into nature, foresight, temperance, forward momentum, sacred unions of the feminine and masculine, protective, re-arrangement of relationships, healing a wound, making wishes
– Catalysts for Change: losing faith, pushing one’s convictions onto others, difficulty with decisions, unwilling to consider other options or solutions, jealousy, confusion, religious persecution, seizing or stealing things, ungrounded or disconnected with nature, shriveling up, self-sabotage, unfulfilled needs, chaotic
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a table set for an evening meal” (re-arranging, setting in place, expectations”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
As discussed in the audio recording for this lunar month (New Moon in Pisces at the homepage of http://www.oraclereport.com), this month is an exceptionally emotional one. Today this effect is strong.
Mercury meets up with (conjuncts) Chiron today. It looks like this:
Mercury (thoughts, communications) + Chiron (wounding, healing, and teaching) = we naturally feel pain more keenly (past pain, current pain, perceived future pain – our own and others
This can bring an emotional barrage of self-loathing thoughts and self-sabotaging actions.
Mercury and Chiron meet up at the degree of “a prophet bringing down the new law from Mount Sinai.” This tells us that the ultimate goal of the energy is to bring about a big change, individually and collectively. New structures, new behaviors, new ways of thinking, new ways of viewing and planning for the future, and new spiritual understandings occur to elevate us. We have the perspective that is achieved from a high position – a high mountain.
If today’s energies present an issue emotionally or otherwise, we can attune with Mars playing the degree of “an old owl up in a tree,” and be wise owls by:
1- Pausing if negative self-talk or sadness, pain, or loss begins. Engage wisdom and stop the cycle for a moment.
2- Identify what you are feeling.
3- Recognize that self-loathing thoughts are not your own. They come from an outside source: Archons – psychic parasites operating on a sort of Wi-Fi system that activates inside the mind and body. The self-loathing thoughts are theirs – not ours. Human nature is kindness, compassion, love, creativity, and tribal — even for ourselves. Separate the thoughts out from your true nature.
4 – Allow the energetics of Mercury, as Messenger, and Chiron, as Healer, to handle the thoughts and feelings, the archontic programming, by releasing it and sending it back to Source.
5 -Recall that the energetic frequency that Mars and Chiron are discharging helps us conceive of new structures, new behaviors, new ways of thinking, new ways of viewing and planning for the future, and new spiritual understandings that elevate us. Ultimately, we gain useful knowledge by day’s end.
The Sun is discharging the energetic of “a fertile garden under the Full Moon,” which bring things to fruition, but also adds another level of emotionality. Venus shines also with “illuminated by a shaft of light, a large cross lies on rocks, surrounded by sea and mist,” which adds yet another level of emotionality and tendencies to self-sacrifice or suffer, but also reawakening to things and renewal.
As we travel through the day today, we practice the skill of being like a wise, old owl up in a tree, peering out and observing. From here, we have the best vantage point to see and understand what we are experiencing. It’s our job.
(It is interesting that often when there is an important message for the day, calamities of one sort or another interrupt the process. Perseverance prevails.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!