by Laura Walker
– Moon in Cancer
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Tara, Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: revere – aim – transcend
– True Alignments: recognition or reward for efforts, patience, inner peace, re-setting things, facing something, inner knowing, satisfaction gained, insights, paying attention to nature, understanding what is causing certain emotions, thankful, celebrations, connections with those of like mind and heart
– Catalysts for Change: stuffy, neglecting, outside appearance not matching the inside or the truth, thankless, taking unfair advantage, appearing to have more to offer than one does, lack of feeling, not composed, rushing, trauma responses to old wounds, going down the road that leads away from self
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a table set for an evening meal” (setting things up, preparations, expectations, putting things in order)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (re-tuning of human consciousness)
This month’s themes of “revere, aim, and transcend” are up for re-examination today, with the Sun illuminating 28 Pisces and the Sabian symbol energetic of “the harvest Moon illuminates the sky.”
The things to know today are:
KEEP IT SLOW AND STEADY – slow and steady is the way to go today. Rushing things will turn them into a headache (an issue or problem) much more quickly than it normally would. We can get way too far ahead of ourselves if we are pushing too hard or pushing in an old way.
Instead, we fall back on this month’s theme of “a table set for an evening meal,” where we return to an ordered or calm state and rearrange things (our thoughts, beliefs, feelings, expectations). In other words, we re-set the “tables” of our minds.
This means we need to be open to rearrangement — open to changes. The veils between the worlds of Spirit and matter are paper thin right now. Spirit is giving us advice and guidance, and prompting us to see via the way things are going today –” good” or “bad.” It has to get our attention, even through disrupting things — in fact, often through disruptions. If this happens to you today, consider how you can compose things to be more in line with what we want them to be.
DISPLAYS AND APPEARANCES – carry a lot of influence today. Venus is discharging “a parade of army officers in full dress.” This focuses not only on the way things look, but more so on what is truly being represented. True qualities of dedication, honor, care, reverence, and service that are held inside and reflected on the outside have far-reaching impact today.
REAPING – what has been “sown” or put out there comes home to roost today – again, “good” or “bad.” It’s actually good all the way around because things need to be released, as this time of the solar-lunar year always suggests. It’s the “end of the year clearance,” as I often call the month before the New Moon in Aries, the new year as calculated by the cycles of the Sun and Moon. We are rewarded or enlightened to a need for a change today, and conditions are ripe for changes.
What does today’s “sky” illuminate for you? Where is the harvest? To help with the enlightenment that the day seeks to bring, consider the following questions:
What do I revere (what am I thankful for)?
Where do I want to aim (or set right, or set on sight, or focus)?
What would be blissful (or feel like a relief, or a dream come true, or peaceful)?
And if these answers are unclear now, don’t rush, because tomorrow at 9:32 pm ET/ 1:32 am UT, Mars is moving to 5 Sagittarius — the Sabian symbol of “an old owl up in a tree.” (Smile.)
See you back here in the “tree” tomorrow!
NEW ARTICLE: The Magic Carpet Ride of 2016 – Part 1: Rising Above the Fall of the Cabal and Building the Second Renaissance
NOTE ABOUT READINGS:
I will be accepting requests for Readings for NEW CLIENTS only through April 6, 2016. I will be focusing on working with existing clients, strengthening the Oracle Report, and building Oracle Report Academy. I WILL CONTINUE TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS WITH EXISTING CLIENTS. If you would like to schedule a Reading and get in the queue, please submit the form on the Readings page before April 6, 2016. Also, if there was interference with us doing a Reading and I owe you or have anything outstanding, please email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make arrangements to rectify it.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!