by Laura Walker
– Moon In Pisces/Aries (2:41 pm ET/7:41 pm UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Deisre): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: accept/forgive/release something; wake up to the truth of something
– True Alignments: pure intentions, beautiful acts, rising above, inspiration, creating inner order out of outer chaos, emotions used for creativity, in place, opportunities for learning, healing, finding an expert, valuing self, connecting with nature, innovation
– Catalyst for Change: insensitivity, unorganized, creating chaotic situations, hidden motives, something that does not add up (look twice at important things), heightened anger or aggression, perfectionism, self-sabotage, manipulation of money, ugly behavior, issues with achievements or success, self-loathing (these thoughts are archontic, not native to you)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a table set for an evening meal” (rearranging, setting things in place, returning “home”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of human consciousness)
Mercury hits the familiar note of “a girl blowing a bugle,” the energy that Neptune was discharging for so long this year. Today, we recognize something important – a wake up call of sorts – which prompts an impulse for action. This may be a continuation of something that was shown to us last month with the theme of “a large white dove bearingmessage.”
Last lunar month and this lunar month go hand in hand, as both are like month-long Balsamic Moon phases – the time of the year when we release the past and prepare the “field” or the “future” for the next year. This is based on natural planting and growth cycles, the cycles of the Sun and Moon. So, we are “loading in” our hopes, wishes, and dreams for the future and “pulling out” that which we do not want to carry forward.
The hyper-emotional element of this month’s energy is triggered today by the Sun making conjunction (coming to the same place in the sky) with Chiron. This combination highlights past or present pain/wounding in order to help us heal and learn from it. Acceptance, forgiveness (in whatever way this means to you), and release go a very long way today. Exact conjunction is at 9:27 pm ET/2:27 am UT, but is in effect all day.
To gain wisdom and guidance about the wake up call and the healing and teaching the day offers, we look to the degree of the Moon at the time of the Sun-Chiron conjunction. The Moon always provides wisdom. The Moon will be at 5 Aries and discharging the energy of “a triangle with wings.” This advises us to lift above the situation, let it go, or take flight. Triangles (trines) in astrology serve to bring balance, support, and acceptance.
Self-acceptance is definitely spotlighted with the combination of today’s astrology. The Moon will move into the sign of Aries, making opposition with the Black Moon in Libra, bringing atwo-plus day period of time when personal and collective shadow sides (core fears) come out. The instinctual body is activated and we have a face to face encounter with some type of truth about ourselves. If our shadow side is not well integrated, we unconsciously project our feelings about ourselves onto others. As I often repeat on “Black Moon Days,” we project onto others that which we cannot face in ourselves. The take-away from all of this is: Do you see your own value? Talents? Strength? Brilliant light? The stars shine on us today to help us see.
“Black Moon Days” increase the potential for sudden changes, emotional outbursts, radical or revolutionary thoughts (not such bad things when change is needed), various breakdowns or breakthroughs, and refreshment to anything that needs revitalizing. Those with the Sun, Chiron, or the Black Moon in Aries or Libra are experiencing this in the sharpest of ways. Surrender to it. Dive gracefully. Accept the rebirth.
We remember that situations and conditions this month carry strong potential to be exceptionally emotional, and that emotions are indicators (alert systems) to change anything that hurts (forgive and release it maybe?) and enhance anything that leans toward happiness.
Remember, things are trying to be put in their proper place this month, setting a lovely “table” of consciousness.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!