by Laura Walker
– Moon in Pisces
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Tara, Goddess Who Guides (different Wisdom Goddesses will be “on duty” daily this lunar month)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: open to things being rearranged or placed in other places (change)
– True Alignments: feeding the soul, taking stock or measure (especially of emotions or feelings about things), loyalty, spiritual awakening or epiphany, preparations, patience, getting back to the basics or simplicity of something, team efforts, recognizing what is not working well or functioning, reliable for the road, rewards, comfort, aiming high
– Catalysts for Change: reversals, crashing down, misplaced trust, causing or re-experiencing a wound, comparisons to others, out of resonance, lack of substance, lost hope, over-analyzing one’s self, artifice, irritable, bald face lies, lured off track, seeking recognition and attention, escapism
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a table set for an evening meal” (setting things in place, preparations, returning “home”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of human consciousness)
The New Moon in Pisces, the last cycle of this solar-lunar year, enters at 8:54 pm ET/1:54 am UT. As mentioned in the audio recording overview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2IZN9gylt0), the Sabian symbol or prominent energetic for the month is “a table set for an evening meal.” A place in our hearts is set for us to return – to return “home.”
This lunar month puts our hearts and minds into a higher, more orderly state. The energy is designed to lift us higher, placing us into ease.
Because it is the last solar-lunar month before the New Year (which begins April 7 with the New Moon in Aries), it naturally gets things ready. This entire month is like a month-long Balsamic Moon phase, the time when the veils between the worlds are thinnest and our connection with Source is strongest. Balsamic cycles “prepare the field” by ploughing up and removing the psyche’s “weeds” – things that limit us or choke out our growth. So our “fields” or our “table” or our “mindset” will be perfectly set and ready for the New Year (April 7, 2016 – March 27, 2017) and its energy of the Sabian symbol “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery.”
Wise owls recognize that there are two purposes for a magic carpet: 1) an adventure and 2) to transcend whatever is happening on the ground.
This month prepares us to take our place on the carpet. Next month, the ride begins.
Four primary themes unfold this month in service of the mission to order, structure, and adjust our minds (for the future). The themes tend to make themselves known with the circumstances and conditions of our lives today. The day of the New Moon is the day all of the month’s energetics are in play (or “played” as in music). The notes of the planets make different formations or harmonies. The four themes that play out today and then gradually unfold this month are:
1- REVERING – We discover our blessings and say grace. Beautiful things are set in place for each of us. What a gift. We come to appreciate things in a different way this month because of this energetic.
2- AIMING – The grandest ideas and ideals are pinpointed. The quest for answers is set in motion and targeted for manifestation. The highest, most civilized, most refined values and foundations are supported. Attempts to induce chaos are taken by a caring hand and re-ordered where they belong, in order to serve the beauty and value of life.
3- TRANSCENDING – The proper way of things is arranged with additions and subtractions. Ideas, feelings, beliefs, projects, etc. are revamped in order to make things better. The things that pose potential future issues or challenges are seen. What does not belong on our table is being put where it does belong. Everything comes to its place by month’s end.
4- EMOTIONALITY – The element of water rules this cycle, and it is extremely powerful with the combinations of the planets being activated. This runs the spectrum of gentle spring rain, thunderstorms, tropical storms, to even hurricanes or cyclones of emotions. This month, we remember that we are much more than our emotions and that our emotions are indicators. Emotions are alert systems, catalysts for creativity, impetus for action, and, together with the mind, our navigation system. Best bet when emotions get overwhelming this month is going above for a better view (Neptune at “an aviator in the clouds”) or diving underneath them for safety (Mars at “the ocean covered with whitecaps”).
It’s a beautiful gift of a month. Let’s remember to say thanks every day.
Note: You may want to print or bookmark this page for reference throughout the month, as these are the primary energetics that will be in effect. Today’s report should serve to “order” things on your “table” – your life.
Here are the Sabian symbols for the planets’ locations at the time of the New Moon:
Sun and Moon: a table set for an evening meal
Earth: a caravan of cars headed for promised lands
Mercury: illuminated by a shaft of light, a large cross lies on rocks, surrounded by sea and mist
Venus: a garage man testing a car’s battery with a hydrometer
Mars: the ocean covered with whitecaps
Jupiter: a swimming race
Black Moon: a child giving birds a drink at a fountain
Saturn: an Easter sunrise service
Chiron: a little white lamb, a child, and a Chinese servant
Uranus: the magic carpet of Oriental imagery
Neptune: an aviator in the clouds
Pluto: the Union Jack flies from a new British warship
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!