by Laura Walker
– Moon in Capricorn
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: watch for signs and synchronicities (they are giving important messages); find humor, fun, or wisdom in situations
– True Alignments: practice makes perfect, reconnecting, the courage to continue something, expanding and opening up space, taking action and gaining confidence from it, realizations, new ideas for existing projects, adjustments, emerging potential, dedication, seeing the best of what’s around
– Catalysts for Change: resisting growth, taking advantage of someone or something, repeating a “mistake,” reverting or devolving, false flags, discounting oneself and one’s uniqueness and talent, shutting in, feelings of failure (what was learned?), reactions against authority or domination, fears about security, generalized anxiety, rigid
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (important information offered by Spirit)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of human consciousness)
Today Mars spends its last day in Scorpio for this go around of the zodiac. What will arise?
Wise owls are aware that anger is one thing that can easily arise. Mars at the last degree of Scorpio, the archetypal energy of the Sabian symbol “children in Halloween costumes indulging in various pranks,” is mischievous. When something gets “pulled” on us or we “fall” for something, usually our first reaction is anger. We don’t like to be fooled. So we won’t be fooled today. We know that the energetics “in play” today include:
1- RESPONDING – The Sun is discharging the energy of “an officer drilling his men in a simulated attack.” Simulations, drills, and rehearsals are inherent with this energy. Our past experiences are re-engaged in some way. Trauma can be re-triggered, causing a response (trauma response) that can manifest in a rapid change of mind, body, or mood. This often happens before we even know that we’ve changed states of mind, body, or mood because there is a “dissociative” factor with trauma. Trauma reactions take us out of the present, tricking our minds and bodies into believing that a traumatic event is about to happen. This causes a flight, fight, or freeze reaction. It’s instinctual, and it’s strongly in effect today. What’s real about the situation? What’s merely a simulation or mimicked experience? How can the response be different — more in line with what is natural and aligned with higher values?
2- ADAPTING – Mercury is discharging the energetic frequency of “a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.” Realizations come upon us. We see things from a new, more expanded perception. When there is this level of growth or emergence happening, we need to take care that we are giving ourselves time and space to adapt. Is some sort of modification or adjustment in order? Is there a new position to take or stand to make?
3- RETURNING – to love and the possibilities that remain, even when deep disappointment is being experienced, comes with Venus disseminating the energy of “a woman disappointed and disillusioned, facing a seemingly empty life.” We can feel our perceived “failures” (especially with regard to relationships) very sharply when this energy is activated. We are tempted to look at what we feel has been wasted or lost. This is an intense energy, but it help us lose our illusions. The things that hold us back are often illusions. We want to return to a state of wonderment of what the future could possibly hold. What is your wildest dream? What are you waiting for?
4- WEAVING – Like the weaving of “a fine lace handkerchief,” the Sabian symbol of the degree of the Earth today, messages, inspiration, and information come from “the large white dove of Spirit.” Pay close attention to what you see and hear today, as signs and synchronicities are coming in rapidly, weaving their way to us. Which themes are repeating for you?
5- INDULGING – in something that is fun for us helps assuage the heaviness that comes from today’s combination of energetics. If you participated in Halloween as a child, which part of it was most fun for you? Was it the costume, the treats, the tricks, or something else? Maybe it was the season and all that autumn (for Northern hemisphere wise owls) brings. It is good to indulge the senses now and again. How does this strike you today?
Check back later today for the recording of the overview of the New Moon in Pisces, the last solar-lunar month for this solar-lunar year. We take a look back at the all-important Year of the Music of the Spheres and take a look ahead to the Year of the Magic Carpet Ride. Happy Friday, everyone!
Note: As mentioned yesterday, throughout this solar-lunar year, I have mentioned many pieces of music. What music has inspired and informed your Year of the Music of the Spheres? We are compiling a Playlist, for posterity. It will be part of the Records of the Wise Owls – those who foresaw Second Renaissance and proceeded to build it. Here’s a form to send yours in:
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!