by Laura Walker
– Moon in Scorpio/Sagittarius 6:57 pm
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: stay true to your path
– True Alignments: trusting, following the signs, quests (especially spiritual quests), leadership, guidance, the value of individuality, that which is worthy, going above and beyond, the inner feeling of home, self-care, free will and respect for the free will of others, paths of potential, spiritual communication
– Catalysts for Change: conformity, lead astray, ignoring gut feelings/instincts/intuition, against one’s will, difficulty recovering, blinded to truth, bossing people around, the need to be the center of attention, unrealistic expectations of others, projecting onto others, unable to grow or grow up, compromising ourselves, feeling powerless to direct one’s life
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (information, signs and synchronicities that guide or confirm)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
We have come to the Disseminating phase of the Moon, the time of the solar-month when the energetics favor sharing our thoughts and ideas with others, and the time when Spirit sends us messages and feedback via heightened potential for synchronicities and heightened levels of communication.
This solar-lunar month happens to be all about receiving exactly these sorts of things, because the Sabian symbol or primary energetic is “a large white dove bearing a message.” Spirit bears a message. Do we want to accept delivery?
Specifically today, the nature and content of the messages and information relate to:
THE WAY: The Sun is located at the degree of “men travelling a narrow path seeking illumination.” This energetic involves our highest ideals and values, and our ability to stay true to those things. Perseverance is often needed. Sometimes this places us at odds with something – other people, other values, other ideas, and other paradigms.
Since we are in the Shift of the Ages, a choice between an old way (and the old, crumbling world of control systems) and a new way (the new, emerging world of life based on liberty and pursuit of happiness) may cross our “path” today. The symbol tells us that it is a narrow path, one that is traveled one by one. I see this also as energy that is like “threading the needle” — energy that enables us to skillfully and accurately shoot into the other side of something. – a precise shot through a narrow pathway.
THE WHY: The “men travelling a narrow path” are seeking illumination and this is the purpose of today’s energy. Spirit is working very hard right now to help us see MANY things that are very important to the course of our lives and the course of humanity. So, circumstances, events, and situations that occur today, though they may involve a conflict or clash of our old way of thinking and being and doing, ultimately serve to enlighten us. Can we see ourselves and the messages clearly?
Venus at “a big businessman at his desk” also gives us the “why” for today’s energy by pushing the need for decisions. With the combination of these energetics it is vital to reject or disallow anything that seeks to take advantage of or “use” us. We stay true to our hearts, even if it is unpopular or flies in the face of others’ expectations of us. (The Earth is located at “a boy molded in his mother’s aspirations for him.”)
THE HOW: The Moon will have its once-a-month meeting (conjunction) with Mars today; exact conjunction at 2:54 pm ET/7:54 pm UT. This occurs at 28 Scorpio and the Sabian symbol of “the king of the fairies approaching his domain.” I love this symbol! It’s all about returning home.
The “narrow path to illumination” is the internal path of returning “home.” It is a journey of involution. It is the calm, centered place removed from chaos.
Insight, information, and ideas about what we need to do and how we need to do it may become quite obvious or apparent (if we are paying attention), as Mercury, The Messenger himself, discharges the energy of “a big bear sitting down waving all of it paws.” Something tries to get our attention.
It’s a treat of a day. Sophia acousome. Wisdom let us attend.
(Note: Many thank to everyone who participated in the Wings Around the World group meditation. It was a powerful one.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!