by Laura Walker
– Moon in Virgo/Libra (5:42 pm ET/10:42 pm UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: being true to oneself
– True Alignments: coming to a higher level of understanding or recognition of something, depth, discipline, honoring with one’s best impression, making an impression, recognizing a good thing, decisive, doing something a different way, saved by a rejection, dedication to love
– Catalysts for Change: popularity that is not based on anything real or real talent or ability, lack of depth, dishonoring something or someone, not valuing self, wobbling or flip-flopping with something, taking over someone’s else’s territory, not learning from the past and making the same mistakes, not paying attention, uncommitted, missing an opportunity
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (important information gained)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
Where are we going today? Energetic themes for today have a common theme of moving in a direction:
1) BEING ON THE FENCE – Today a decision or show of dedication or commitment may be in order. It is important to remain true to our feelings and to have faith that right now (with Uranus so heavily in effect), people, places, and things are being aligned with their highest and best.
2) RECOGNIZING THE MERRY-GO-ROUND – The decision mentioned in number one above may come about from the return of a situation, circumstance, or interaction that seems to be something we keep repeating, often something that is not beneficial for us. Do you want to go there again? Do you want to take the same action or repeat something that feels like a mistake? What has been learned since the last time this presented itself? Where is the truth or true depth? Do you want to do it differently this time? What does your inner voice tell you? This month a “large white dove bears a message” for us, so everyday we are receiving data to help us learn, grow, and build our future.
3) REVERSALS – Changes of mind and all-out reversals are in effect. Something may not be exactly as we thought (maybe it is even better!). The feeling that something is fleeting or passing us by causes us to re-examine priorities or values. Opportunities should be thoroughly examined before dismissing them. It is easy to miss something good today, especially if we feel undeserving or unworthy of it. This energy can feel de-stabilizing and can press on sore spots (emotional traumas), triggering fears that are from the past. We naturally look back to the past today, but this helps us apply the wisdom of it to the now.
4) DRESSING SOMETHING UP – The source field (Spirit, the mind of God) favors the best representation of anything today. It asks us to take pride in a blessing. Messages and information are trying to stand out to us, so we want to pay attention. Synchronicities are happening very fast. Yesterday, one random and obscure thing showed up for me three times within an hour and a half and has repeated already this morning. So, the wise owl “super powers” of immersion and observation in the present moment are called on today and offer gems.
Today’s energetics combine to take us in a direction. Astrologically, we are headed into Black Moon Days where tremendous rebirth comes from bursts of light that come seemingly from the darkest places (of our inner self). There is only one thing to keep in mind through Friday: to thine self be true. That’s the only compass we need, but more navigational tools are in store tomorrow. See you then.
REMINDER: Hug for Gaia Sophia (Wings Around the World group meditation) scheduled for Friday, February 26 at 11:15 am ET/4:15 pm UT and anytime thereafter to join the group hug that will be established.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!