by Laura Walker
– Moon in Cancer/Leo 9:18 pm ET/2:18 am UT
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: use discernment with what is on display
– True Alignments: values and standards, exchange and interchange, free spirited, building on strengths, seeing the truth, inside matching outside, inspiration, putting oneself into the mix, putting the best foot forward, wider audience, ideals
– Catalysts for Change: powers of persuasion or mind control, breaking rules that are in place for the benefit of all, stingy with money, deceptive shows or presentations/false flags, extremes of superficiality, inside not matching the outside, the lack of integrity or value being visible
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (information, signs)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
Today’s energy makes quite a scene. The Sabian symbols of the locations of the inner planets center around what is on display — things being on display, things being featured, displaying the best or idealized versions, and even putting on a show. The energy is quite theatrical.
Wise owls look at what is being presented today clearly and objectively, relying heavily on the super-power that results from “waking up” to the “reality” of the world: discernment. Discernment is a skill that we have been practicing for a long time. The process of discernment comes about from activation of the will (the divine masculine) with wisdom (the divine feminine).
We also understand that propaganda is running wild right now, with Mars discharging the “scene” of “crowds coming down the mountain to listen to one inspired man.” We are able to discern who is truly inspired. The rest is flimflam.
The other symbols involved are the Sun at “a crowded public marketplace,” the Earth at “in a portrait the best of a man’s features and traits are idealized,” and Mercury is at “beautifully gowned wax figures on display.”
We consider the “display” theme within both the microcosm of our personal lives and the macrocosm of the world at large. What are you being shown today? What is on the stage? What is the message? What are the signs? Are there repeats or synchronicities?
On the side, Venus is discharging the energy of “a deserter from the navy,” so the message or whatever is on display may prompt feelings of wanting to opt out, removal, or escape. Most often, this energy involves our morals and values and situations that run counter to these.
Often overlooked with this symbol is the key element that it is a sailor from the navy deserting. The branch of service is the navy. Sailors cannot desert anytime they like because they are often underway or at sea. “Jumping ship” can only happen under certain circumstances, so we want to consider the consequences of our actions before taking important action today.
The navy is defense by way of water. In astrology and archetypal psychology water is symbolic of emotions. Overall, this energetic seeks release from anything that is emotionally overwhelming or pressuring us. Circumstances are designed to carry this out.
It should be noted that this dynamic also energizes rebellion against imperialism and any type of control system, a wider theme “underway” since April 18, 2015, the beginning of the current solar-lunar year.
So, in the “show” of today, we see what is being presented and pointed out to us. We engage our discernment. We are vigilant to signs and synchronicities. We attend to wisdom. And when the beauty of nature is displayed for you, snap a picture and send it in for all of the parliament of wise owls to enjoy!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!