by Laura Walker
– Moon in Taurus
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: minimize distortions; be receptive to intuition and messages/signs
– True Alignments: measured reactions, balancing logic with intuition, co-creating with Spirit by following guidance that is delivered through messages and signs, endurance, focus, assurance, balance, spiritual infusion, missions, facing something, releasing worry
– Catalysts for Change: over-analysis, worry, testing someone or something, selfishness, imbalance, dysfunction shows itself, taking the hard way or hard road, things breaking, anger, arguments, assault
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
We may need a “white dove” to bring a certain amount of peace this weekend, as the energetics are highly emotional and can create volatility. This will be more pronounced on Sunday, as the Moon builds toward opposition with Mars (exact opposition is Sunday, February 14 at 7:13 pm ET/Monday, February 15 at 12:13 am UT).
Perfectionism and rigid structures are being overhauled on Saturday. The Sun discharges the energy of “a butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed.” All things are undergoing transition as the Year of the Music of the Spheres, the year of the recalibration of human consciousness and the year beginning the dissolution of the Archontic problem, prepares to close (the end of the current solar-lunar year is April 6).
On Saturday, things have a tendency to become very distorted. What is out of alignment is easily seen. The way we feel about things is prone to undergo metamorphosis, which prompts action (especially with the Moon moving toward opposition with Mars). Remnants of things from the past — beliefs, feelings, situations — are reminders to take intuitive things like signs and messages into account. We want to make room for the creative, spiritual mind to evolve.
Sunday brings complex dynamics to an already-supercharged day – Valentine’s Day. The Sun is at “a garage man testing a car’s battery with a hydrometer.” The old paradigm fused “Love Day” with “tests/shows/results of love.” In the old system, too much emphasis was placed on measurement or expressions of love based on how much money was expended. Some people are still operating on this distorted principle (and it makes life harder on them).
A lot of “testing” goes on with this energyPeople test limits, test fidelity, test appreciation, and can also get testy. Since Mars is being activated by the Moon, anger levels are naturally heightened. At the time of the Moon’s opposition, Mars will be discharging the energy of “hunters shooting wild ducks.” Words can really hit hard, so we want to be cautious in our interpersonal communications. Situations can become exploited and manipulated. A hyper-level of gratification can also be involved. Not a good mix.
All of this is quite a lot for a weekend, but as fate would have it, the “white bird” that comes to our assistance is the Moon’s location at “a white dove flying over troubled waters” when it makes opposition with Mars. Anything that has become distorted or “troubled” can even out. Balance and serenity can be restored. We can rise or fly above it and return with a great deal of wisdom.
Much love to all of the wise owls on Love Day!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!