by Laura Walker
– Moon in Aries
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: recognize the teaching that is being delivered
– True Alignments: brainstorming that remains focused, periodically retreating to the inner world, turning from the status quo and old paradigms, putting things together, seeing the truth, performing a duty, passionate beliefs, defiance that is honorable because it holds to true values, unimpeded, courage to act, taming powerful emotional responses
– Catalysts for Change:difficulties discerning, going against one’s morals, extremes in mood and rapid shifts in mood, issues with feeling vulnerable, trying to gain sympathy, need to be the center of attention, frozen, denying value or not adhering to values, putting pressure on something, wanting what is unworthy to be worthy (denial)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (messages and information delivered; a wave of peace enters)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration of human consciousness)
Today, an important message, insight, or understanding tries to get our attention. This may come about through something or someone (maybe you) going beyond the normal limit, above and beyond the regular routine, and outside of the box of everyday operations.
The Sun is discharging the energy of “a big bear sitting down waving all of its paws.” Situations and circumstances can go to extremes. The energy will do whatever it needs to do to get our attention – to help us get the message – to show us that things now seek to come to a new (higher) level based on the value of life and love for life, not the controlled demolition of the value of life.Growth and experience is the nature (and purpose) of life. When we are not growing, we are not truly living.
Humanity’s development has been arrested for far too long. This solar-lunar year is the beginning of the change of all of that. In all ways and aspects of our lives, a restoration of what makes us human – the heavy endowments of creativity, imagination, construction, and ability to experience love – is underway in full force.
Today, we are shown where the focus of change is concentrated- individually and in the world. The themes, circumstances, conditions, and events in our lives that occur today are designed to bring us into better alignment with life based on the values of love, peace, fellowship, and unified creative efforts.As the energy tries to get our attention, these things follow along:
1- CONFUSION – There is a great deal of chatter on the daysMercury disseminates the energy of “a large aviary.” People tend to talk and talk, going around in circles. There’s “too much confusion” and we want to “get [some] relief.” Venus does too, as the planet comes to the degree of “a woman entering a convent.” Seek the calm of the inner world to maintain a laser-like focus in the midst of any clouds of confusion that naturally come about today. Cut through any chaos.
2- JUMPING AROUND – All of the chatter and activity causes people to go back and forth between things. Minds jump from one way to another, seemingly indecisive. These things happen in order to show “extremes” so that we can get the message or wisdom that available through the interaction (or observation).
3- RESISTANCE – Much of what goes out of the ordinary or out into the extremes today comes about due to resistance. We may find that something is not in integrity the way we thought it was or the way that we would have liked it to be. Or, we may find ourselves feeling pulled in a new direction, one that is more aligned with the heart.
Mars is located at “obeying his conscience, a soldier resists orders,” and the Sun is still in square with Mars, so there is amplified potential for dramatic shifts.
Following your intuition is the way to go.The Earth is located at “a bareback rider in a circus displays her dangerous skill.” Our skills of using knowledge of the energetics of the “codes of life” (the “music of the spheres”) of the Sabian symbols are demonstrated by our ability to be immersed in the source field/information field (life) and attentive enough to recognize the teaching, lesson, insight, and guidance that is trying to reach us.
Today, we acrobatically ride our way through the circuses, finishing strong with something very valuable.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!