by Laura Walker
– Moon in Pisces
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: lighten up your being
– True Alignments: improvements, creating structure, getting on course, group efforts, overcoming, enlargement of the scope of something, spontaneous, not taking oneself too seriously, mysteries solved or revealed, turning to the light or the positive side, elegance, truth revealed, parting the darkness
– Catalysts for Change: feelings of defeat or regret taking over, hopelessness, hiding the truth, scenarios where someone is being tricked, avoidance (face it and then feel better), stuck, clouded thinking, disconnection from the body, making mountains out of molehills, not taking turns or sharing, fear of failure, wallowing, wasting energy on things that are unworthy of our energy
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
When the Sun discharges the energetic of 21 Aquarius, as it is today and as it does every year, we keenly feel disappointments, perceived failures, depression, disillusionment, distaste, and emptiness. 21 Aquarius is the energy of “a woman, disappointed and disillusioned, courageously facing a seemingly empty life.” Overall, we work harder to break through those types of feelings and issues on this day.
This time around, however, we have Mars functioning as bearer of the message that provides a different way to experience this, as it is discharging the energy of “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway.” We worked diligently with this energetic during the Scorpio lunar month (November 11-December 10) because this was the Sabian symbol for that month. So today, any feelings or issues of disappointment, perceived failures, depression, disillusionment, distaste, and emptiness need to be pulled aside to see what is behind them. Upon examination, we learn something about what we have overcome, find courage in that wisdom, and do things a different way.
The key today is to do or think in a new way. We face forward, recognizing the possibility that things may be or become better than we could even imagine. We rarely expect that things could actually get better or that the best is yet to come because we are a traumatized species, and trauma victims do not afford themselves the possibility of hope. To hope is to risk. Taking a risk means one may experience a loss. Who among us needs more loss?
Today’s energetics offer us the opportunity to turn away from conditioned responses of sadness, loss, or emptiness (old/outworn paradigm, old/outworn beliefs) because new ways are revealed. We do not need to do or think or proceed from the mindset of lack or limitation. The “music of the spheres” or codes of life are sweeping all of the old energetics and re-writing them. Today, it does not take courage to turn to a different path or attitude. It requires faith that all is well and all will be ok. Truly, nothing is ever lost, and everything is gained.
To help us turn to a different path, way, belief, or attitude, Mercury informs us via “a nature spirit dancing in the mist of a waterfall” to lighten up. We avoid the full pressures of “waterfalls” by stepping just slightly to the side and into the mists of the falls. We are patient with ourselves and give ourselves space for the universe to reveal new ways to us.
If we are falling short or have lost a “battle,” today Venus discharges the energetic of “a general accepting defeat gracefully.” Sometimes admitting something to ourselves is all that is needed to release the issues.
Today’s “large white dove” likely “bears the message” that lightening up and taking pressure off of ourselves (and situations) will shift our mindset so that we can see other ways. A sacred pathway lies just beyond any disappointments or disillusionments. Can we allow ourselves to glimpse the possibility that the best is yet to come?
Does it come about through making the best of what is already around?
Let’s lighten up and move our focus just a little to the side, into the mists of possibilities.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!