by Laura Walker
– Moon in Aquarius
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: be receptive to signs and messages
– True Alignments: seeing a bigger picture, connecting with the heart, solutions, receiving a blessing, removing oneself from pressure or drama, sincerity, signs and signals, integrating an understanding that has eluded us, dedicating to a higher cause, saving oneself, gentle, right timing, sympathetic, re-enchantment
– Catalysts for Change: failure to see improvement and progress, self-sacrifice as a need for attention, disappointed, gossip, shooting the messenger, aggressive or warlike responses, narrow-minded, repeating the same behavior
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
The New Moon in Aquarius begins today, opening a lunar month where events unfold to show us that we are free, we are empowered, and we are destined for peace.
We consider this from the larger perspective of the fellowship of humanity and from the individual perspective of our own lives. From what would you like to be free? Is there something that is disempowering happening in your life? With what do you need peace?
This lunar month’s Sabian symbol of ” a large white dove bearing a message” delivers energy for us to get a big message. The messages are just as likely to come from an indirect or background way, as Mars is located at another “bird symbol” of “a parrot listening and then talking, repeating what he has overheard.” Also Venus is re-activating last lunar month’s “a hidden choir singing during a religious service.” Since the location of the planets at the time of the New Moon imprints certain dynamics that unfold all month, we once again have the “hidden choir” with us all month. To me, this is a happy thing because the “unseen assistance” last month was formidable, and most welcome as this solar-lunar year’s epic shift in the consciousness of humanity prepares to close (the new solar-lunar year begins on April 7).
It will be hard to keep things under wraps, under cover, or on the down low this month, especially during the New Moon phase. The “bird” energy of the white dove and the parrot tells us that things are in the air. Matangi, the Wisdom Goddess of the Air, waits for the perfect time to blow through. A clean sweep, of sorts, is in store.
Adding to this theme, Pluto continues the “exposure” and “disclosure” with “a girl surreptitiously bathing in the nude,” and the Black Moon continues to shine light on “a gang of robbers in hiding.”
At times, what is being revealed or the messages we are receiving may produce a feeling of wanting to get away, escape, or leave the pressure. At the New Moon today, Mercury is located at “a woman entering a convent.” Retreats are highlighted, even brief respites of the mind where we reconnect with the inner world. When we step back we see a wider view, which helps us understand something better.
So, there are many things happening this month to help us get the message we need.
The New Moon is the time of honoring and re-affirming our hopes, wishes, and dreams for our lives and the world. It is the time of setting intentions. Make a statement to the universe today. What do you intend?
At the time of the New Moon, the Earth is located at the degree of “American Indians perform a ritual to the Sun.” Perhaps we can all intend to follow our native paths, honoring them.
Happy New Moon of Peace, Love, and Understanding!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!