by Laura Walker
– Moon in Capricorn
-Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: experience the simple joy of being alive
– True Alignments: guardianship, dedication, release of restrictions and limitations of the heart and mind, support, honorable efforts, grace under fire, faith, sharing, resonating, connections with others, trust, loyalty, making the most of it
– Catalysts for Change: seeing the glass as half empty, being a bad loser, standing back instead of standing up, minimizing or invalidating others, feelings unsafe, betrayal, exhibitionism, issues with self-worth, arguments or disagreements that become battles
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (unseen assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness, rebirth of the spirit of liberty)
Today’s energetics naturally have us on “watch” or on “guard,” with the Sun disseminating the energy of “a watchdog standing guard and protecting his master and his possessions.” A generalized sense of alertness is coupled with a desire for assurance. We tend to seek validation outside of ourselves under this energetic.
There are two things of which we can be sure today:
1- UNIFICATION: Things come together as the month of the “hidden choir singing during a religious service” has today’s addition of the Earth at “a volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal.”
The Earth, Gaia Sophia, through her emissaries (components of herself), the Mahavidyas — the Wisdom Goddesses — has been on watch and on guard all month long. Today, Sophia asks for “volunteers” to fall back in love with life. Those who endeavor to experience or capture a moment of the joy of just being alive are joined together in consciousness. This is how we add our voice to the “religious service” that has been underway all lunar month long (since January 9). In essence, we “stand up” and have our voice heard. We volunteer for the choir, so to speak. We co-create and collaborate with a higher power. Calling all wise owls…
2- RELEASE: Venus will make a conjunction (come together or unify at the same place in the sky) with Pluto today; exact conjunction is at 8:08 pm ET/01:08 am UT at 17 Capricorn. This is a highly significant event. The conjunction occurs at the degree of “a girl surreptitiously bathing in the nude.” We face something (usually something about ourselves) and are freed of it when this degree is activated. We “throw off” what needs to be put behind. This is amplified by the Balsamic Moon phase, which is the natural time of release. We may be surprised at what or how much is revealed or released; Venus and Pluto unifying makes a strong impression.
Perfectly, the Moon will be in close conjunction with Venus and Pluto at the time of the conjunction. The Moon will be at 14 Capricorn and the Sabian symbol of “an ancient bas relief carved in granite remains a witness to a long-forgotten culture.” As the “volunteers” of the choir today, we are marking the time when a newly-remembered culture was revived.
What is “carved in granite” comes to us courtesy of the Sabian symbol for the new lunar month, as we prepare for that shift. The Sabian symbol for the Aquarius New Moon is “a large white dove bearing a message.”
A large white OWL brings this message: Wisdom is returning. Of this we can be assured. It is “carved in granite.”
Today, as attendants to wisdom, we stand strong with a unified love for the experience of life. We add our voice to the choir, singing the music of the spheres.
(Note: Before Venus makes conjunction with Pluto, it is “charged” from the energy of vitality and revival of “school grounds filled with boys and girls in gym suits.” The power of like attracting like and disalike repelling disalike is strong today. Relationships are certainly in focus with the Moon-Venus-Pluto conjunction. Uranus is in square, so changes in relationships — things designed to align us with what is in the highest and best interests of everyone — are also in play.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!