by Laura Walker
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: seize the day
– Higher Octaves of the Day’s Energies: integrating something, fellowship, participating, strong foundations, messages, revolutionary, choosing, signs, standing together, long-lasting, breaking through, spiritual reconnection
– Lower Octaves of the Day’s Energies: commitment and dedication issues, feeling bound or chained to something or a feeling, taking individual credit for group work, inflexible or refusing to adjust, self-imposed limitations
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (unseen assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
Today is effectively the energetic end of the Solar-Lunar Month of the Hidden Choir Singing During a Religious Service, and also effectively the energetic end of the Solar-Lunar Year of the Music of the Spheres. We recognize what is truly important about today, in the grander scheme of things: the end of complete “newness.” A total recalibration of human consciousness has occurred.
Progressively, people’s psyches will take on more balance, as they have already begun to do. What appears as imbalance is actually part of a process of balancing. What appears as instability is actually part of a process of stabilizing.
Revision and realignment with balance, sanity, and the values of life and liberty has been seeded into the unified consciousness of humanity and will unfold inside each of us like a flower that is blossoming. Unified human consciousness exists and always has existed; now we are rising into that. It will be like a magic carpet ride to get us closer to that next solar-lunar year.
Beautifully today, the last day of the Third Quarter Moon phase of the Third Quarter solar cycle, the Sun is located at “two lovebirds sitting on a fence and singing happily.” With this, the lunar month’s energetic theme of “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” is re-imprinted by Mercury. How about:
“A parliament of wise owls sits in service, happily singing the music of the spheres with a hidden choir”
The end of the symphony is the beginning of renaissance because it has inspired the hearts and minds of all and strengthened our will and ability to live accordingly. This begins. It begins first with those who are aware of it and have been able to see the change coming, and then spreads through the fellowship of humanity. What we are living in is the beginning of renaissance.
In kind, the old paradigms based on power and control systems and dynamics will continue to erode and dissolve, unable to adapt to a higher harmonic that the planet demands. Gaia Sophia, our teacher, set a higher standard in the classroom this year.
To fill out the day, we couldn’t ask for much better:
EARTH is located at “a pageant moving a long a street packed with people” (celebrate achievements)
VENUS is located at “an ancient bas-relief carved in granite remains a witness to a long-forgotten culture” (permanence and return of wisdom and the attendants of wisdom)
MARS is located at “a woman filled with her own spirit is the father of her own child” (integration of inner masculine and feminine; miracles)
THE BLACK MOON has moved to the degree of “a gang of robbers in hiding” (driving out injustice against humanity; in time, after they have all turned on each other, the last of them will flesh out)
and THE MOON will conjunct SATURN at 2:30 pm ET/7:30 pm UT at “children playing around five mounds of sand” (limitless possibilities for creating)
A cause for being in the moment and a cause for celebration today, do you think?
Nice job, wise owls. Carpe diem.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!