by Laura Walker
– Moon in Scorpio/Sagittarius (10:51 am ET/3:51 pm UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: immerse in the experience of life
– Higher Octaves of the Day’s Energies: independence, energetic, laser-like focus, precision, unburdened, fulfilled desires, getting to the next level, speaking up, divine inspiration, miracles, self-sufficiency, doing something a new and easier way
– Lower Octaves of the Day’s Energies: held back, putting pressure on ourselves or others, unfocused, lack of training, uncompromising, doing things the hard way, putting up obstacles or barriers, irresponsible, confusion
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (unseen assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration of consciousness)
As we prepare to close out the full dynamics of the solar-lunar year of the “music of the spheres,” the time of the total re-tuning of human consciousness, we have three primary things happening and one in the background:
1- PUSHING THROUGH: Most days, forcing things does not work out well. Today, perseverance, persistence, and ploughing through may be exactly what is needed. The Sun discharges the energy of “a train entering a tunnel,” which tells us that moving forward with certainty and focus is the key. We integrate the notion that with some things, there is just no going back. Not now at least. We can hop a return train and go back later, but today, it’s about forward motion. Though tunnels can make it harder to see, we trust that we are on track and guided by expertise and craftsmanship. And, this month, what is or has been hidden is coming to light, which gives us surety — a ground of confidence and safety.
So today, we move forward, follow the flow, understand that the train of consciousness is driving us, recognizing that destiny is underway.
2- BIRTH: A very magical signature of today’s energy comes with the Earth at “cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest,” Venus at ” a fire worshipper meditates on the ultimate realities of existence,” and Mars at “a woman filled with her own spirit is the father of her own child.” Concepts and ideas are flooding the field of consciousness. Personal and collective uniqueness shows out and an appreciation for it begins to gain. We are harnessing our minds and our lives in order to live life more fully, as it was intended. This dynamic greatly enhances this solar-lunar year’s objective to restore balance, sanity, and wisdom.
To connect with this energy today, all one need do is be receptive. Receptivity is often not the easiest thing to do, especially for a traumatized species like us. This energy lifts out of the dynamic of victimhood and into “livinghood.”
3- REALITY ADJUSTMENT: What does that phrase strike in you? If fear comes in, rest assured that today this is actually about a release or relief from something that has weighed heavily on us. Mercury re-activates the Sabian symbol of “a child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries,” but this time around we get a helping hand. Freedom from an “encumbrance of the mind” happens. We realign our energy/resources and our responsibilities.
The Black Moon spends its last day at the degree of “two men placed under arrest.” Tomorrow at 10:41 am ET/3:41 pm UT, it will move to “a gang of robbers in hiding.” This energetic certainly is showing who are the crooks. What has been going on behind the scenes (with anything, not just the banksters) will begin to be revealed.
In the background, as the Moon moves into Sagittarius, it is building toward conjunction with Saturn tomorrow at 2:30 pm ET/7:30 pm UT. The degree of the conjunction is the Sabian symbol “children playing around five mounds of sand.” Tomorrow, the end of the Third Quarter Moon phase of the Third Quarter time of year, we are given the raw material for creativity. The emissaries of Sophia and Thelete intervene to provide the necessary “materials of the mind” to build the Second Renaissance.
What would you do with five mounds of sand? Would you construct a representation of something you imagine? Would you draw lines or pictures or words in it? Would you create a border? Would you sculpt something? Are you on a beach or in a sandbox or somewhere else? The answers are unlimited, but the picture or images or notions of this are a path into your psyche. Your answer may provide a revelation.
Today, we immerse ourselves in the experience and love of life.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!