by Laura Walker
– Moon in Scorpio
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: respond from a mode of observation (not emotional reaction) and carefully measure and choose words; take stock
– Higher Octaves of the Day’s Energies: reflection and recollection, sensitive to others’ feelings and efforts, thoughtful, able to see or prepare for the future, cautious, greater insight, subtlety, a need for a certain amount of solitude, inner happiness, sincerity
– Lower Octaves of the Day’s Energies: a need to stand out, dealing with grief or loss, fears about change/the future, insensitive to others’ feelings and efforts, inarticulate, thoughtless, impractical, threatening, defenseless
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (unseen assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration, re-tuning of consciousness)
The Third Quarter Moon phase continues, along with it’s own super powers to make massive shifts in consciousness, changes, and revisions and realignments.
Today, we want to be aware there is a strong signature of the energetics that tells us to step back and observe before taking action or speaking. This might require a bit of skill, since Mercury (messenger, information) makes the square to Uranus (suddenness, surprises, changes), making communications and circumstances come about quickly. The instinctual response is naturally activated. The position of the Earth today, “an old sea captain rocking on the porch of his cottage,” is the way to go. We take stock, assess, and measure, and then revise, realign, and respond accordingly.
The Sun concurs, as it discharges the energetic of “a barometer.” We take stock, assess and measure, and then revise, realign, and respond accordingly.
Today, this dynamic of going back and reviewing and then taking action can produce phenomenal results. Shifts in attitude, feeling, belief, perspective, role, responsibility, future trend, heart, and power are at maximum through Wednesday.
Implicit with this is the recurrence of the past. Our psyches revisit past feelings and cycles, sorting things out and trying to make sense of them or put them into some sort of context. Sometimes our old stories need to be put behind. Most times we need to take ourselves less seriously and personally. The energy is about seeing our role in the way things developed and taking personal responsibility in order to continue to grow.
It is a good idea to go back and review any recent nature sighting (particularly bird sightings). Today, Venus is disseminating the Sabian symbol energetic of “pheasants display their brilliant colors on a private estate,” and late today will begin to disseminate “a student of nature lecturing, revealing little-known aspects of life.” These energetics redress things, find practical uses, and makes all-around revisions.
Mercury begins to discharge a familiar sequence of energetics between now and Wednesday:
Monday: “the Union Jack flies over a new British warship” (attempts to assert or dominate)
Tuesday: “a child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries” (truth and love prevail, but there is a cost – energetic or otherwise)
Wednesday: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (love wins)
And that, wise owls will effectively be the end of the Year of the Music of the Spheres, the year when consciousness began to retune toward the values of life – the year the renaissance of the liberated human mind began.
The next two lunar months will be about releasing what needs to be released and clearing the way for the new year on April 7 – the Year of the Magic Carpet, the Sabian symbol for the New Moon in Aries, the start of the new solar-lunar year. We prepare for adventure!
But today, we are much more grounded, taking careful measure and responding from a place of wisdom, as we are like old sea captains rocking on the front porch of the cottage.
(A deeper look: Recall that we are in “double Third Quarter” energy, with the Moon in the Third Quarter phase and this is the lunar month that in the bigger solar-lunar cycle, is like a month-long Third Quarter Moon phase. I keep emphasizing this because we are essentially in the close-out to this solar-lunar year, the Year of the Music of the Spheres. The energy imprint for this Solar-Lunar Year began on April 18, 2015, effectively comes into revision, realignment, and completion on Wednesday, February 3. The next two lunar months both fall in the Balsamic phase of the year. If you divided the year into 8 parts – eight pieces of a pie or eight phases like the eight Moon phases, the Aquarius and Pisces New Moons – the next two lunar cycles – occur in the Balsamic part of the pie.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!