by Laura Walker
– Moon in Virgo
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Endings and Beginnings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Transformation
– Skill: revise, realign
– Higher Octave of the Day’s Energy: observing, seeking solutions, visionary, new ways of expressing self, uniqueness and originality, following intuition, setting out of a journey of the soul, shifting perspective, collaborating and cooperating with others, common goals, re-working something
– Lower Octave of the Day’s Energy: uncoordinated efforts, uncooperative, dispersing, ungrounded, things being obscured or purposely hidden, criticism, suspicious but not taking action to discern, ignoring the signs, locked in
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (hidden assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “The music of the spheres” (recalibration of consciousness)
Today’s dynamics have us taking stock of things, seeing what is not working, and then re-vamping or overhauling them. We find new ways to do things. The bigger picture becomes more evident, and so does what we truly value.
In many ways, we may feel like the image of the Sabian symbol for the location of the Sun today: “a child born out of an eggshell.” Feelings of fragility , newness, and uncertainty may accompany this. We embrace the new, breaking free from old ways of thinking or believing. We may not want to do this, because the old ways are familiar and the angst of the unknown is no longer present with them.
We see new paths and methods against a backdrop of a bigger picture, as the Earth is located at the degree of “the constellations of stars in the sky.” This makes it easier to come out of our own world, where everything seems monumental, to see beyond ourselves. We see the bigger or grander design and how we are one piece that fits in. This energy has beautiful way of cultivating the virtue of humility.
Mars is located at “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment.” This energy assists us with seeing what is not right, what is not acceptable, what is not congruent, what is not working, and what needs to be re-formed. The energy encourages us to explore other combinations and alternatives — things we may have overlooked or things that were brought to light during Mercury’s retrograde (January 5-25). Mercury retrograde goes back over things to find what needs to be re-done in order to make things better. Today’s energy prompts us to find new solutions or options, or to merely entertain new ideas or things that more accurately reflect what we truly value in life. It’s ok to start from scratch if that is what is needed. Mercury stationing direct has a way of producing the need to start over.
We are definitely headed in a new direction, collectively, with Venus discharging the energy of “a group of people entering a large canoe for a journey by water.” Water always signifies emotions, so we are, as a group, moving through and beyond the tumultuous waters of the Full Moon phase. We are all in this together, and we can all help each other. This energy wants us to see beyond ourselves so that we can collaborate with and assist others. When we integrate the concept of unity and what it really means, our lives take on greater mean-ing. We cease to operate within our own “canoe” or within our own “eggshell.” Life enlarges.
Overall, we are fine-tuning and modifying ourselves and our lives today. We should keep in mind that all month long we have unseen assistance from spiritual sources, as the Sabian of “a hidden choir singing during a religious service.” Today we follow the patterns, synchronicities, and messages that point us in the right direction. We may alter our course to keep it true, but we understand that this is the nature of the energy.
All in all, if we are on the lookout, we find the insight, information, clarity, direction, modification, or solution that we need. We are open to hidden assistance.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!