by Laura Walker
– Moon in Aquarius
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Kali, Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the West, God of Enlightenment
– Skill: revise and realign
– True Alignments: realizing when to call it off, recognizing that losing a “battle” is not losing the “war,” persistence, measures of true worth, what was thought impossible becoming possible, striving, taking a new path, following a tradition or practice, withstanding, solidifying the foundation or beginning of something
– Catalysts for Change: looking for fulfillment from others, issues with feeling powerless, self-limiting, weak moral high ground, stubborn, not accepting personal responsibility, nagging, poor losers, waiting for others to do for us what we should do for ourselves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a hidden choir singing during a religious service” (unity; unseen assistance)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration or re-tuning of consciousness)
This lunar month is the time of the solar-lunar year that is like a month-long Third Quarter Moon phase. Third Quarter Moon cycles are the time when we revise and realign our lives based on information we have gained and what we have learned over the past two lunar months. What did the universe teach, tell, or show you between November 11, 2015 and January 8, 2016?
Third Quarter solar cycles fix and complete things, especially the intentions, hopes, wishes, and dreams we held (“seeded” into the field) back at the New Moon in Aries cycle (April 18-May 17, 2015). The New Moon in Aries set things up that would unfold all year.
Now, we come to the time when we stand back to review and then stand up and take responsibility. We accept our current state of affairs and decide how we want to proceed. We see what has worked, what has not worked, and what needs more work.
What is working out well for you?
What is not working out well for you?
What needs more work?
What are you waiting for?
Are you minimizing yourself?
Answering these questions honestly is an act of power, as any time we take responsibility for ourselves, we become stronger.
Today, the Sun advises that we accept and learn from the things that have not worked out well or anything we consider a failure or personal shortcoming, as it is discharging the energy of “a general accepting defeat gracefully.” This symbol always reminds me of George Washington and his Black Moon in Virgo (fear of failure). The Black Moon (or shadow side) is always an illusion and the exact opposite of it is true. Washington was a phenomenal success because he rigorously analyzed his “mistakes” and learned from them.
It is a waste of time to beat ourselves up over not being what or where we wanted to be by now (with anything). Third Quarter energy directs us to accept ourselves and use what we have learned to better ourselves.
With this, there may be a feeling of struggling, settling for less, or having to hold up against a barrage today, as Venus is discharging the energy of “seagulls fly around a ship looking for food,” Mars is discharging “a massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea,” Mercury is at “a mountain pilgrimage,” and the Earth is at ” a young woman awaiting a sailboat.”
We do not accept scraps. We are strong in the face of adversity. We persevere when needed. We recognize the time to pause and the time to act.
These symbols hold much wisdom, and one of them is more likely to speak to your heart more than the others. Which is it for you? Which one best serves the purpose of assisting you in revising and realigning yourself with your desired course?
The Sabian symbols are, after all, a combination of 360 “voices” in a choir performing a service.
What do you hear?
I hear the sounds of Second Renaissance, in process.
(Note: A wise owl of the parliament of Oracle Report readers re-introduced me to this piece of music, which I shared with the OR Facebook community when we had the “man in deep gloom, angels come to his help” energetic so strongly in effect a couple of weeks ago. It is the harmonic “prescription” or “remedy” for that frequency of energy. This piece isn’t a choir of voices; it’s a choir of strings and it has been on heavy rotation on my playlist because it is so beautiful. Perhaps you will enjoy it as well. It is Barber’s “Adagio for Strings.” And perhaps it is a lovely send off for the great David Bowie, a champion of the music of the spheres.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!