by Laura Walker
– Moon in Scorpio
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Tara, Goddess Who Guides Through Troubles; Dhumavati, Goddess Who Sorts and Winnows
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: reconnect with and “ground” your body
– True Alignments: patience with challenges, overcoming, seeing truth, understanding a mystery, puzzle, or something that has eluded us, self-care, self-discipline, regeneration, vitality, coordinating, contentment, opening the field of creativity, enthusiastic about something, study, like-minded people drawn together
– Catalysts for Change: challenges and frustration with plans/interpersonal relationships/ communications/electronics (something is trying to be rectified or revised), rushing forward while things are still in process, base level gratification, maligning others, unimaginative, sucking off others’ energy, narcissism, undisciplined, self-neglect, attempts to control narratives
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “in winter, people cutting ice from a frozen pond for use in summer” (preparing, seeing ahead)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (recalibration/re-tuning of consciousness)
Mercury stations retrograde today at the degree of “an unexpected thunderstorm,” while the Sun and Pluto come together at the degree of “school grounds filled with boys and girls in gym suits.”
The energetics are intense when the Sun and Pluto come together, and the day a planet stations retrograde (or appears to move backward in the sky), is usually fraught with challenges with travel, communications, telecommunications, electronics, and other mechanical devices. The lowest common denominator of demented, archontically-possessed minds crawl out from the underworld. People tend to act ugly and say ugly things because they feel powerless and threatened.
However, the Earth, Gaia Sophia, where we look to wisdom, is located at the degree of “a man studying an ancient mandala in front of him with the help of a very ancient book.” What does the book of the Sabian symbols, the revived collection of ancient knowledge, tell us about the puzzle of today?
The wisdom of the Sabian symbols tell us that the divine inner feminine and the divine inner masculine join together and come in from the storm today. Gym class moves from outside on school grounds, to inside the school. We turn away from whatever is storming on the outside and come in to the warmth of the inner space, united within ourselves, and united with others. We watch the madness of the storm from a place of wisdom, together.
Venus agrees, as the planet is discharging the energy of “deep within the depths of the Earth, new elements are being formed.” The old ways and paradigms are shifting from the ground up – from the grassroots up. Those who consider themselves lofty and above the rest of us (elite unto themselves) are uprooted by this dynamic and brought into the light of day. Dark deeds and agendas are called out. This is the way nature intends it.
The Sabian symbol of the boys and girls in gym suits reminds us to reconnect and revitalize our physical bodies. This is particularly true now (and has been since April 18, 2015), as our bodies are catching up and adjusting to the changed level of consciousness. A winnowing is occurring, Wisdom Goddess Dumavati-style, to rectify what is out of alignment. People, places, and things are sorted and separated in order to sift out the archontic energy. We understand that people are “acting out” with the lower octave of the astrology because they are immersed in their own fears and under the control of something outside of themselves.
What now appears as divide and conquer will only result in a more healthy, functioning organism. In a sense, a mass “anti-biotic” (anti-archontic) is flushing out anything that is antithetical to life. Anti-Thelete, anti will and desire of humanity, I might add. So we understand that it is very important to care for our physical bodies under the shift, especially today.
What elements are developing deep within the depths of you today? Is it a whirlwind of insight, creativity, compassion, and love? This would be the Earth Goddess’ intention. She offers us her wisdom, from deep within her psyche. As the outer world rages with storms of archons gone wild, we seek the comfort of our deep connection with the Earth. We are united, not separated. Divide and conquer fails. Truth and love prevails.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!