by Laura Walker
– First Quarter Moon Phase: step beyond, take action
– Moon in Taurus
– Goddesses of Wisdom: Tara, Goddess Who Guides Through Troubles; Dhumavati
– Goddess Who Cleanses and Purges; Matangi
– Goddess of Wind; Shodashi
– Goddess of Beauty and Goddess Who Destroys the Demiurge; Kali – Goddess of Time
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: time to see and feel the light
– True Alignments: protective, pioneering, spiritual infusion, connection with the elements of nature, blessings, inner riches, guarding, curiosity, appreciating and allowing space for the mysteries of life, having an audience for one’s voice, powerful presence, overcoming fears
– Catalysts for Change: trying to win over with untruths, tooting one’s one horn, dominance, bossy, fears for security, demanding obedience, loss of curiosity or interest, loss of faith, manipulation through seduction, taking advantaged of entrusted authority, hidden rituals, irresponsible
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “in winter, people cutting ice from a frozen pond for use in summer”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
On solstices, “cracks between the worlds” open. This is a “mystical” concept that is a simplification for what is a complex electro-magnetic-harmonic (harmonic = spiritual) scientific process: hyperphysics, if you will.
It’s not important to understand the science behind today’s energy. Please “blow past” any scientific references in today’s report that prompt confusion — read for whatever you may take from this. Take the best of it and forget the rest of it. No pressure.
What is important today is to understand that it is a special time, a time of special gravity. (Gravity as the determinant force of time, space, and location therein.)
Time and timing is the theme for this entire lunar month with the New Moon’s Sabian symbol of “in winter, people cutting ice from a frozen pond for use in summer.”
A specific gravity of energies comes today with the Sun discharging the frequency of 30 degrees of Sagittarius (the last degree of Sagittarius) and “the Pope blessing the faithful” while Mercury discharges 18 Capricorn and “the Union Jack flies from a new British warship.” The traditional or past-time themes for these symbols are force, domination, and power and control systems. This would include the micro-level of our lives and the macro-level of the geopolitical world (which are really one in the same or reflect each other). So themes of power/control/powerless/lack of control and faith/belief/hopelessness/disbelief are in effect today.
At the same time, today Venus comes to the degree of last lunar month’s degree and theme– “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway.” This was the degree of last month’s New Moon in Scorpio, the Scorpio lunar cycle of November 11-December 10. This energetic is about parting darkness – casting it away and opening new ways and new opportunities that are in better alignment with our divine destinies. Things that occurred during that month may return for revision or reinforcement today. So themes of the sacred feminine, revelations, opportunities, and the power of the past are also in effect today.
Adding to the times, the Earth is located at “a parade of bathing beauties before beach crowds.” As distasteful as this symbol is to metaminds, the core of the energetic is about the beauty, form, and symmetry of Mother Nature (Gaia Sophia) as evidenced in nature and in human nature. This frequency adds heavily to the gravity of the day, and amplifies the sacred feminine energetic of Venus’ drawing aside the dark curtains. (A parade of Mahavidyas or Wisdom Goddess is in operation today.)
The planetary “Ruler of Time,” Saturn, turns it up to 11, moving to 11 Sagittarius and “the lamp of physical enlightenment at the left temple.” Today this symbol is best left to individual interpretation, as temples, light, left and right, and enlightenment are personal things. In today’s times, full light is blinding to those heavily in darkness, and may manifest today with lunacy. Solstice is, in any case, is a time of light – diminishing or increasing, as it were, depending on which half of the Earth sphere you are located (Northern or Southern).
To what are you being enlightened?
Finally, in perfect timing, Mars delivers the energy of “the chanticleer’s (rooster’s) voice heralds the rising Sun with exuberant tones.” Each day is a celebration, but today is a special time, as it portends the future. It shows us, with brilliance, what is possible.
We herald the Spirit of Rebirth, of Renaissance, as divine forces cast away worn out beliefs, worn out feelings, and worn out power and control systems. New beliefs, feelings, and systems are emerging and are victorious over past ones.
Where is light cast for you today?
Is it about time?
Happy Solstice to all and peace on Earth.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!