– Moon in Aquarius
– Goddess of Wisdom: Tara, Goddess Who Guides Through Troubles and Dhumavati, Goddess Who Winnows
– God of Will/Desire: Elias, God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: align with and emanate harmony
– True Alignments: inspiration that spreads, adjusting as needed, rewards, things rearranged in a new way, creating what one envisions, spiritual connection, attunement, music opening the mind and clearing feelings, generosity, unobscured
– Catalysts for Change: rushing ahead before checking, cracks or cracking, lost in fantasy, denying happiness, things that seem meaningless (how can you change or improve it?), assuming a moral high ground or authority, dogmatic, trust issues, stopping progress, abiding something one’s heart says not to
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “in winter, people cutting ice from a frozen pond for use in summer”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
As mentioned yesterday, this week is “Galactic Center Week” or alignment with a higher power since the Sun will come to the same degree in the sky as the center of our galaxy, the Milky Way.
Today, under the energetics of Galactic Center Week, Mercury discharges the degree of “an angel carrying a harp.” Attuning to the frequencies or harmonics of Oneness, love, freedom, and peace creates warmth.
Warmth can cut away or melt ice. Anything that is “frozen” or “frozen in time” or “iced over” or “shielded” as protection, can be warmed by reconnecting with Spiritual Source.
In the symbol, the angel is carrying the harp, not playing it. We have blessings or “angels” in our lives that we may not even recognize. Opportunities are available, if we are willing to take them up — if we choose to “play” them. The harp (blessing or opportunity) is available or being offered; it’s our job to use it.
There is an ease with this, as the Earth is located at “children skating on ice,” but some common sense is also required. Unnecessary risks are not a good idea under this energetic. We can “skate around” difficulties by making the best of things or testing the waters.
Testing things out is also highlighted with Venus located at the degree of “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment.” New understandings, insights, and answers come to us. Creative sparks alight when this energy is activated. Since things are naturally “invented” under this energy, there is also potential for fabricating the truth. The energy is best used to make up stories for the purpose of art, as in writing a story. (Let’s revive the art of the short story. It has been dormant too long.)
Note that Mars is at the degree of “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties.” Since this was the degree of the Libra New Moon, the lunar month from October 12-November 10, 2015, themes, situations, circumstances, or things that were felt and experienced may return in some way. (Wise owls are also aware of the complex dynamic in place this week as Mars moves into opposition with the Eris Point.)
However…the Sun is disseminating the energetic of “a bluebird standing at the door of a house.” Mercury discharged this energy on Saturday, December 5, 2015; now it’s the Sun’s turn. A lot happened astrologically the weekend of December 5-6, so I am reposting that report below. The Sun will amplify the things imprinted or in process at that time. What was happening in your life/the world then? What is the state of those things now?
The bluebird is a symbol of good fortune and good will. Today it stands beside us as we emanate harmony through our doorways of the world, melting the ice that has frozen over the psyche of humanity.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!