– Moon in Scorpio
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kamala – Goddess of Transformation, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation, God of Alchemy
– Skill: transform (grow, change or metamorphose your heart/mind)
– True Alignments: purpose, thinking before reacting, solid ground, things of worth/true value, refreshing something, spirituality, endurance, linking, repairing, considering consequences, continuing on against the odds, resolutions
– Catalysts for Change: stubborn, resisting/refusing to accept or acknowledge change, excuses, feeling powerless, obsession with something, immaturity, avoidance, sticking to the same old way, guilt, trail of destruction left behind, wavering, doubt, despairing over something or someone, feelings of failure or loss, things not as they appear
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar- Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
A new day dawns and the shape and state of things undergoes transformation and rebirth, with the Sun discharging the energy of “an Easter sunrise service” and Chiron spending its last day at “an Easter promenade.” Change is afoot.
Further, the Earth is discharging the energy of “the head of a robust youth changes into that of a mature thinker.” Our mindsets are changing and growing. You may find that you change you mind about something or the way you feel about something changes. The Sun is in exact trine (120 degrees apart) with Uranus — the Planet of Changes — today, bringing sudden changes, surprises, potential shocks, and heightened incidence of accidents. Since the Sun in is Sagittarius (a fire sign) and Uranus is in Aries (a fire sign), double check that candles, flames, or fires are put out. Also, people may be hot-headed or reckless on the road, so pay closer attention while driving.
The energies today can bring emotional overwhelm. Venus is located at “a massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea” and Mars is at “after a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction.” The latter was the degree where Mercury stationed retrograde last time (September 17-October 8), so situations or things that happened, things that were revealed, and things that were torn down during that time may reappear or recur today. But Mercury is at “an old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use” today, so the way to manage emotions if they start to pound away at you or pull you under is to take a higher perspective and rise above it — bridge over it. The “beautiful stream in constant use” is our emotional body. Sometimes storms come up to change things up. A refinement of our emotional bodies is happening today through changing our minds about something or change our perspective. A mature thinker is a wise thinker. Build a bridge in your mind to take yourself from one emotional state to another. How do you think and feel about things now?
The religious theme of Easter appearing two times within the energetics today would tend to press any kind religious issues in the collective consciousness. This would not be limited to the Christian religion, but it does put Christianity into focus. Religious extremists who are opposed to (or even targeting) other religions may become agitated or incited with this double-Easter dynamic.
Overall, today the Universe asks us: What needs to change and what needs to be constructed or reconstructed? The Balsamic phase of the Moon is the time of the lunar cycle when we are most creative, so the power to answer these questions and then take action on it is higher. All month long we’ve been coming to the opening of something that was closed off to us. What is this for you?
Note: Tonight I will be on Phoenix Rising Radio on the Truth Frequency Network from 10:00 pm – midnight ET. Hope you can join us. Here is the link:
And here is the link to Phoenix’s and Liz’s site – a fabulous place for the real news:
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!