– Moon in Virgo/Libra 5:33 pm ET/10:33 pm UT
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kamala – The Lotus Goddess. Goddess of Transformation
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: 1) express loveliness (love-lines) 2) shift perspective/perception
– True Alignments: recombining things, integrating, expression, creativity, vibrancy, new outcomes, following signs or intuition, concentration, poetic, honoring thy self, piercing the veil
– Catalysts for Change: over-analyzing, inferiority complexes, restrictions, disappointment, alienated, relying on or living in the past, laziness, unsympathetic, disinterest, loss, needing validation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
Continuing this month’s theme of “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains..,” today we have the Sun located at the degree of “a widow’s past is brought to light.” Again, we have the release or exposure of darkness, grief, or loss in order to bring us to a better place. Paths try to alight today to show us what we need to know.
The energy of the “widow’s past brought to light” always reveals what has been concealed. Things that have been lost are often found, especially parts of ourselves that may have fallen behind or fallen off. Internal strength is fortified, and new opportunities follow suit.
Two of the planets are discharging energy for bringing abstractions, ideas, and creativity into concrete manifestation. The Earth is located at “a world famous pianist giving a concert performance” and Venus is located at the last degree of Libra, “three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher’s head.”
These energies push us to express in the “real world.” It prompts us to take our thoughts and ideas and put them into something physical. Words that are whirling around in our minds are written down — made manifest. Feelings that haunt us are composed in a unsent letter — made manifest. An image in our imagination is expressed on a canvas with paint — made manifest. A melody that is rolling through the mind’s ear is played with an instrument. — made manifest. You get the idea: do something with what’s on your mind. Express it. Don’t let it linger in abstraction, never to become real.
The other primary theme today involves work versus play. Mercury is located at “a Chinese laundry” and Mars is located at “in the heat of the noon, a man takes a siesta.” These imply working diligently (at “cleaning up” and renewing things), but also taking a break or stepping back to reassess or revise. We stay out of the line of fire today by recognizing when we need to remove ourselves from something.
As mentioned, the Moon will move into Libra later today, joining the Black Moon and Mars in Libra, and ushering in a couple of “Black Moon days” when our personal and collective shadow sides tend to come out in order to be healed. Those with the Sun or Black Moon in Aries or Libra are experiencing the most “healing” of core fears and the things that hold us back or restrict us. This will be in effect all weekend, so be aware that people tend to project what they cannot see or face in themselves onto others. Issues with self-worth and self-esteem and issues with abandonment, perfectionism, dependency, and over-emphasis on appearance and acceptability accompany this dynamic.
Let’s express some love-liness with what’s on our minds today, this last day of Venus in Libra. Let’s part some darkness and find better ways.
Notes: I will be on Phoenix Rising Radio Tuesday, December 8 at 10 pm ET. Hope you can tune in and join us.
And, one of my favorite things about doing what I do is talking with “wise owls of the parliament.” Oracle Report readers are the most compassionate and caring souls on the planet, in my opinion, and the most interesting people. They make their ideas manifest. I am happy to share wise owl Deborah Hall’s book Million Dollar Moments: How to EXCELerate Your Life in 5 Minute Bursts of Brain Change, available through this link on amazon: On our website!
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!