by Laura Walker
– Disseminating Moon Phase: share, communicate
– Moon in Virgo/Libra (Friday, January 1 @ 1:42 am ET/6:42 am UT)
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides Through Troubles and Dhumavati – Goddess Who Sorts and Winnows
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: dive under any turmoil; seek brilliance
– True Alignments: goodwill, overcoming, long-term development, expertise, outreach, closing the gap, mastering a skill, patiently sorting out the details, unlimited creativity, self care and nourishment, inner beauty, gentle, freedom, seeing what is out of proportion, trust and reliability, sticking with something through rough times
– Catalysts for Change: underhanded, deeds performed in secret, manipulating, restrictions, irritable, heightened anxiety, neglecting self, know-it-alls, exploiting situations, removing the right to refuse, avoidance, incomplete, self-sacrifice, false flags, unrefined, sophisticated strategies of deceit
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “in winter, people cutting ice from a frozen pond for use in summer” (preparation, seeing ahead)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration/retuning of human consciousness)
The partially Earth-directed CME from Monday is arriving today. As this happens, emotions and tempers can run hot, and so can the Earth, as geologic activity is often intensified.
The environment for high emotions (especially sadness, anger, and aggression) is already ripe, with the square between Mercury and Mars. This has been in effect for the last few days (see Archives) and will end when Mercury enters Aquarius tomorrow, January 1 at 9:21 pm ET/January 2 at 2:21 am UT.
Today is the Gregorian calendar’s New Year’s Eve. In the natural/cosmic cycles of time, the next New Year begins on April 7, 2016, with the New Moon in Aries, the first sign or beginning of the zodiac. For this reason, “New Year’s resolutions” are not naturally supported by the energy. The best time (or the time that nature supports) for initiating something new or a major change is during the New Moon phase of any given lunar month, and the very best time is the New Moon in Aries. Aries New Moons re-set the energetics for the year. This does not mean to put off making a change; it just means to recognize that major alterations of behavior are harder to accomplish because they are not timed with nature. Archontic (unnatural, inorganic) time structures are not based on anything real or tangible. The cycles of the Sun and Moon are real and tangible. The cycles teach us how to flow with tides of time, not against them. This is why I so heavily emphasize them; life is easier when it is more natural.
The energetic emissions of the day run a full spectrum:
1- HYPER-EMOTIONALITY: The CME cranks up emotions, which are already tumultuous with Venus at the degree of “the ocean covered with whitecaps.” When this Sabian symbol is activated, oceans of emotions surface and churn. The energy can feel like overwhelm or onslaught, in “good” ways and “bad” ways. Situations will be emotionally super-charged, and alcohol will intensify them. Uranus and the Black Moon are in opposition, heightening odds for accidents, injuries, and shocks. Risks are not advised.
2- SECRETS AND DECEPTION: The Sabian symbol of “the ocean covered with whitecaps” makes the truth or the truth of the depth of something hard to ascertain. It is hard to rely on things with this energy. Truth is usually covered over by an onslaught of misleading information that is meant to shroud and confuse. This energetic relates directly back to November 23 when the Sun disseminated this energy. Be aware of where you are placing your trust because this energy deceives.
This, in combination with Mercury discharging the last degree of Capricorn, “directors of a large firm meet in secret conference,” is a perfect set-up for things being “slipped” past us. Things are done in the dark when no one is paying attention. When people are partying, they are usually not paying attention. (Wise owls are, though.)
3- RELEASING BURDENS AND LIMITATIONS: The Sun disseminates the energy of “an albatross feeding from the hand of a sailor.” Today’s theme of “seas of emotions” repeats with this dynamic, but an element of releasing things to go to a higher level is implied. This symbol also makes amends and bridges things that have been divided. We are directed to share what we have, what we know, and what we feel. From this, we gain much-needed “food for the soul.”
4-BRILLIANCE REVEALED: The Earth is located at the degree of “a large diamond in the first stages of the cutting process.” Each of us is a gem, being faceted by life. Our brilliance is revealed when the extraneous or unneeded is removed. Big ideas (large diamonds) can come to us under this dynamic. What we value comes to light, and things that are fake crumble under the pressure. Diamonds are not rare, as we are led to believe. However, a brilliantly cut diamond of many facets brings a rare level of reflection of light. Is something inside you calling to come forward — a talent, interest, hobby, or project? Is there another facet of you that wants to emerge?
Additionally, things of lasting value are highlighted today with Mars at the degree of “mankind’s vast, enduring effort to reach for knowledge transferable from generation to generation.” We have lasting value, as we endure the tests of “the times.”
The incoming CME carries the energy of 15 Leo (the degree of the location of the Moon at the time of the CME on December 28th) and “a pageant moving along a street packed with people.” This is energy that is on the move and on display. At the core, it is energy for gathering together in celebration.
On this “New Year’s Eve,” wise owls are watching the display of “sunworks,” during all of the fireworks. Safe journeys on the high seas today, everyone.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report.