– Moon in Aries/Taurus (11:26 am ET/4:26 pm UT)
– Skill: see what’s underneath
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kamala – The Lotus Goddess
– God Of Will/Desire: Elias – God of Transformation
– True Alignments: deserving, stable, guardianship and taking good care of others, safety, cooperation, team building, moving out of the way of chaos, rallying, protection
– Catalysts for Change: moody, getting stirred up, outbursts of emotions, suspicious or suspicions confirmed, unstable, weakness, rejection, disproportionate, hiding things and hiding intentions, selfish, getting away with something, obstacles
– Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a woman drawing aside two dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
Today the Sun moves to the degree of “the ocean covered with whitecaps,” where Mercury was over the weekend. As mentioned, with this energy things are rarely as they appear to be. Under the surface, there is much more going on, so be mindful of what or whom you are trusting. People, places, and things can seem stronger than they really are, misleading us.
This energy also seeks gratification and will risk, sabotage, and lie to gain it. Again, be mindful of what or with whom you are placing your trust because another side or deeper nature will be revealed later. Often, it is not pretty.
This may be particularly true today with relationships. Saturn has moved to the 7th degree of Sagittarius and “Cupid knocking at the door of the human heart.” Anything that is blocking our hearts and our hearts’ desires seeks to come down. This energy facilitates the theme for this lunar month of pathways, opportunities, and potentials opening. Mars is located at “a woman feeding chickens and protecting them from the hawks,” so we are more protective of ourselves and our hearts, but it is important to respect and take care of the hearts of others. Saturn in Sagittarius is bringing out the truth because truth is of utmost importance to The higher octave of Sagittarius.
Mercury at our favorite “an old owl up in a tree” is in close conjunction with Saturn, telling us to think before we speak and act. Watch what is happening from a detached perspective or dive down to see what you think. Step back and consider the whole field because there is much wisdom to be gained today.
Earlier today, the Black Moon moved to 11 Libra and the Sabian symbol “a professor peering over his glasses at his students.” The universe wants us to learn something, especially today, and it does so by having us assess. We are taking stock and analyzing. This goes well with the “old owl up in a tree” because both energies imply transcending and taking a higher view. What do you need to know?
Today we keep in mind that there is much more going on under the surface and we understand that we are likely not getting the whole picture with situations. I cannot emphasize enough how deep this energy will delude and deceive. Wise owls are indeed wise today.
(Note: The Reports may be a little delayed in the mornings for a few days until my internet is connected. Many thanks to wise owl and Oracle Report Facebook administrator Andrew for posting this for me. Last Thursday, the 8,000th person joined. Welcome to all the new owls! Audio recordings of the Reports to resume when I am internet connected.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!