– Moon in Libra/Scorpio 11:02 pm ET/Tuesday 4:02 am UT
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kali – Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation and Alchemy
– Skill: watch for a path, opening, or opportunity
– True Alignments: cleaning and clearing, new habits, rewards coming from concerted efforts over time, sustainability, innovation, learning from “errors” or experiences and discovering something, infusion of nature’s healing power, preparation, going back to basics when confounded, tradition honored, patience, trying new combinations, past life memories surface
– Catalysts for Change: pretense, obfuscation, too late, failing to value the amount of time or experience one has, hanging on to what is outworn, leaving messes for others to clean up, impatience, locked in, holding things in, something becoming seen as pointless, seeing what has built up around things, lashing out at others
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
The Balsamic Moon phase, the time of the lunar month when the “veils between the worlds” is thinnest, continues today with energetics that highlight:
PATHS, CHANGES, AND NEW WAYS: The Sun discharges the luxurious energy of “a path through the woods rich in autumn coloring.” “Harvest” or the time of “reaping” is at hand in the image. This symbol always implies changes and a time of shift. Our journey through life today offers colorful experiences, with a path to lead the way. The more we can “open” up, the better the results. An adventure to gain wisdom is available to everyone, if we can see it as such.
CLEARING THE AIR: Along the lines of “opening up,” today the Earth is located at “a woman airing an old bag through a sunny window.” This symbol is so helpful for clearing and releasing, one of the missives of Balsamic Moon Phase. We can hold things up to the light and get them out in the open. Things can be broken down into “just the facts” so that common sense can reign. It’s excellent energy for shifting because it helps us change habits, patterns, behaviors, and anything that is restrictive or holding us down like baggage. This energetic gets things leaner, more refined and defined. We can drop something.
CREATING REALITY: Whatever we are able to “drop” or release or clear helps us along the “autumn path” today. The position of Venus gives us a clue about the nature of the “path” or “opening” or “opportunity” that comes with it. Venus is located at “the light of the sixth race transmuted to the seventh.” This symbol always brings evolution or development or a higher order to situations. One of the keywords is “transmuted,” which describes a process, an alchemical process even. It is a process that is experiential. We “go through” it. Again, the theme of letting whatever needs to fall away or be left behind is part of this process. It can be challenging and sometimes frustrating.
Help with the any challenge or frustration comes from Mercury moving to the degree of “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment.” So the wisdom is, when challenged or frustrated today, try a new way.
Most likely this will involve the insertion of a different thought, since Mercury rules our thought processes. The symbol is of an “inventor” — not a scientist. An inventor may be a scientist, but the goal of the person is to create.
That said, perhaps some consideration should go into whether we are inventing our challenges and frustrations. Are we giving over our power to something outside of ourselves, maybe something that is rather powerless when held up to the light of day? Can we invent or create a new thought or way to view “baggage?” Everyone has emotional baggage; we are a traumatized species. But the term has a negative connotation and, in my opinion, given more attention than it deserves. It only implies the need for change, the need to transmute. Emotional baggage is nebulous, which means it can just as easily be undone or sent away.
All of this is absolutely perfect energy for shifting with the cycles and for what we are truly interested in: bringing heaven to earth, creating Renaissance. We are watchful of the color of paths, openings, and opportunities. We are looking through sunnier windows. We are releasing what holds us back. We are inventors — creators — co-inventing and co-creating while walking the path with Spirit. Let’s take a walk today.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!