– Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign
– Moon in Virgo
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kali – Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Skill: “build” what is long-lasting
– True Alignments: polishing, creating the future, great potential, learning, gentle, feeling of home, inner calm, finding humor or the lighter side, connecting with the inner child, playing, determination, creativity, inspiration, poised, elegance
– Catalysts for Change: deception, moodiness, shallow, not using common sense, taking little things too seriously, discontent, engaging the same storm, verbal and other blasts, misogynistic, affronts to decency, guilt, grating on nerves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
Today, the Sun is sextiling (60 degrees away from) Pluto, empowering whatever we build (even in our minds) to be long-lasting.
The Sun is located at the degree of “children playing around a mound of sand,” and Pluto is located at the degree of “an ancient bas-relief carved in granite remains witness to a long-forgotten culture.”
So the key is to know what you are doing with the “sands” of your mind (mound)? Are you sand-blasting or sand-storming? Making a mountain to climb? Creating a sand castle? Maybe you are joining with others building sandcastles, creating a realm. The important thing to know is that, at another point in space and time, the content and quality of what we are thinking about has enormous potential to become a very real and permanent part of the future.
It should be noted that the symbol does not say that the children are playing in a sand BOX; they are playing around a mound of sand. It is one mound – one dune. Nothing implies that we are boxed in.
If sand castles aren’t mystical enough, we also have tea leaves today. The Moon and Jupiter conjunct (come to the same place in the sky) at “two girls playing with a Ouija board,” while Mars is at the degree of “aristocratic elderly ladies drinking afternoon tea in a wealthy home.” The combination reads “tea leaves” to me. What do you think? What messages about the future or our “fortune” are revealed to us today?
Does today indicate something about the future of the oligarchy?
And, finally on a Friday, this last day of the Third Quarter Moon phase of “the month that was like a month-long Full Moon with the Great Moon Mirror in the Sky” we have the fantastical. Mercury is making a trine (120 degrees away) with Neptune today. This is happening in the water signs of Scorpio and Pisces, meaning the energy is highly emotional in nature.
The warning about being careful with one’s words is in full effect today and tonight. This combination easily heightens intake of alcohol, which can bring down filters and defenses. This can get very dramatic, so be aware. Words leave the biggest scars.
The fantastical part is Mercury located at the degree of “the Moon shining across the lake,” and Neptune, we remember is at “a girl blowing a bugle.” The Great Moon Mirror continues to reflect what we need to see, even on what is essentially the last day of this month’s energy. What is long-lasting? The Moon speaks.
(Note: Wise owl Carolyn Barnes’ book Return To Ease: Gently Reconnect With Your Body’s Natural Mobility and Joy is now available! It’s a gorgeous coffee table art book giving skills for self empowerment. How much better can it get? Your body and soul will thank you.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!