– Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign
– Moon in Leo
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kali – Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West
– Skill: consider what needs to be revised or realigned and take responsibility for it
– True Alignments: leagues, building upon ideas and improving them, individuals coming together for a common cause, being with like-minded people, fellowship, professional comraderie, generosity and kindness rewarded, allowing the grieving of a loss, recognizing what is being taught, following a high standard or protocol, planning for the future, seeing the true worth of what is already available
– Catalysts for Change: longing for things that fill a void of emptiness, using others to fill a void of emptiness, playing a role – especially political or “politically correct” roles, wanting what others have materially or otherwise, manipulating the generosity or kind nature of others for self-gain, jealousy, avoiding responsibility, not playing well with others in group endeavors to benefit all, trying to operate far out of league
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
Please rely on the themes of True Alignments and Catalysts for Change for today’s energetics. I am going into depth about something else with this report.
We have entered the Third Quarter Moon phase, which is the seventh of the eight Moon phases that begin at the New Moon. Third Quarter phase is also called Last Quarter phase, which speaks to it being the “energetically last” phase of the lunar cycle – even though it is only the seventh, not the eighth. The eighth or “technical last” phase of the lunar cycle is the Balsamic Moon phase. Balsamic Moon phase hovers in between the month that is ending and the new month that is getting ready to begin. It is when the veils between the worlds are thinnest. Essentially Balsamic phases exist between time.
But we are beginning the Third Quarter Moon phase today, so all that said, two things are important as this phase begins:
1) We are reminded that emotional energetic shifts happen with the shifts of the Moon. So even though each day has unique features and themes, at a higher level, our emotional states do not shift until the Moon shifts to the next phase. Sometimes when energetics are intense or if our personal astrological charts are being impacted by the ever-changing positions of the planets, we have to “hold tight” until the Moon phase changes. And it always does.
2) Since Third Quarter Moon phase is essentially the last of the energy that was imprinted or intended or set in motion at the New Moon phase, it is the last opportunity for those themes to come to fruition. The Moon phase that we begin today is the last chance for anything of consequence to develop from the New Moon energetic of “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties.” It’s the weakest chance, as well, because the odds progressively diminish after the Full Moon.
But, the chances are strongest for something wonderful to develop when we look back to all that has happened not just at the New Moon but also to the BALSAMIC PHASE BEFORE THE NEW MOON (Balsamic was October 9, 2015; New Moon was October 12, 2015), and decide what needs revision or realignment now and then take responsibility for that. This is the highest “use” or “nature” of Third Quarter phase. Third Quarter phase closes the deal, so to speak.
The questions are What needs revision? What needs realignment? What beseeches us to take personal responsibility? Beliefs, feelings, facts, conditions, circumstances, opportunities, hopes, dreams, and reality are all factors.
Before the lunar month began I said it would be a pivotal one in history. When the month essentially completes with the completion of the Third Quarter phase, it will be appropriate for me to analyze and offer my take on what’s been revealed by this “month long Full Moon” – the month of the Great Mirror in the Sky.
Today we take notes and answer the questions that this Third Quarter Moon phase asks of us at this stage of growth. Being in nature always works best. And when you capture a photo of beauty, please send it in for everyone to enjoy.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!