– Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, believe
– Moon in Aries/Taurus (Tuesday 2:07 am ET/6:07 am UT)
– Goddess of Wisdom: Kali, Goddess of Endings and Beginnings
– God of Desire/Will: Elias, God of the West
– Skill: honor what you are experiencing as a great teaching
– True Alignments: see below
– Catalysts for Change: see below
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”
Today is the eve of the Full Moon of the Libra lunar cycle, which brings the most “light” all year by which to “see.” It’s reflection is bright and covers a wide area. This makes it a Great Moon Mirror in the Sky, and what is being shown to us is important to our futures, individually and collectively.
The energetics of the Full Moon will actually begin to enter at 2:04 pm ET/6:04 pm UT today, when the Sun moves to the degree of 04 Scorpio – “a youth holding a lighted candle in a devotional ritual.” This is the energy the Sun will be disseminating when the Moon becomes directly opposite it and Full when it reaches 04 Taurus at 8:04 am ET/12:04 pm UT tomorrow.
The Sabian symbol for the Full Moon at 4 Taurus is “the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.” This is the degree of the Chiron Point – the degree in the sky where Chiron was located when it was discovered. It is a compression of the themes of Chiron: wounding, pain, grief, suffering, healing, discovery, adventures, teachers and teachings, alternative healing, alchemy, the hero’s journey, mission and service, gathering information from many sources, and innovation (especially treatment innovation).
Before the Moon becomes Full, the “rainbow” of experiences can follow these themes:
1) Feeding energy into situations that have gone cold.
2) Restoring life to what is true, simple, and innocent.
3) Entering into a match or contest or power/control struggle with self or others. Clashes of opinion (especially about what is fair and just) emerge. The need to defend oneself may come in to play. Words that probably need to be spoken tend to come out before one is aware of it. Given the Chiron energy in effect, things that are said and done during this Full Moon phase can wound deeply. They can also heal and brings us closer to the real truth of matters. Above all, Uranus is the primary ruler of everything right now, and with Uranus we are saved by our rejections. Staying true to honor and duty is the compass through this particular wave of energy.
4) Volcanic eruptions of anger, but also of love. Venus has moved to “a volcanic eruption” so this dynamic clearly shows. This can occur in any type of relationship – interpersonal, professional, romantic, etc. Paraphrasing Tom Petty, watch what you say; watch what you do.
5) Stepping up or stepping into your place. This involves expressing our will – our desire. “The gate to the garden of all fulfilled desires” is open for a while. Take advantage of opportunities that open up. State your intention.
6) Carrying great burdens and trying to keep it concealed from others.
7) Fresh air entering to clear out situations that have become stale or worn out and also to clear the way for better ways, ideas, and plans. This would be the “healing” and “teaching” aspect of the energy entering. Imagination will facilitate this.
8) Double promises, double dealing, double timing, double trouble.
9) Revelations of the abundance that is present, despite dominant conditions. Blessings are there, though they may be underneath a lot of other things.
10) Adjustments. Adjusting is the name of the game right now. Wise owls do it naturally, as the wind changes.
As attendants to wisdom, we hold space and maintain equilibrium (structural integrity) under strong astrological influences. We know that the Full Moon phase will bring a gift – a healing and teaching that is like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for such as us – the soul’s gold.
We turn to honor the teachings of the Great Moon Mirror.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!