– Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, magic
– Moon in Virgo
– Goddess of Wisdom: Chinnamasta (Goddess Who Expands The Mind)
– God of Will: Ian (God of East)
– Skill: spread warmth and goodwill
– True Alignment: common history, connecting with old friends, nourishing the body and soul, connecting with soul families and like-minded people, healing self and helping others, bringing light to darkness, breaking illusions of division and duality, integration of many things, radical insight, spontaneity, rising above, guidance and reassurance from Spirit
– Catalysts for Change: demonstrations of force and anger, pushing forward, extreme over-reactions, worries looping around the mind, psychological imbalance, refusing to see light, overworking, dragged down
– Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month/Astrological Year: “music of the spheres”
The leviathan magnetic filament that came from the East and had been building on the Sun for days erupted yesterday, producing a coronal mass ejection. The eruption streamed the energy associated with the Sabian symbol of “black and white children playing happily together.”
A blast of universal fellowship has been sent our way to help us see that division, separation, and segregation are illusions of perception. The fact that the filament’s energy was twisting (literally, producing solar “tornadoes”) and twirling like a giant whirling dervish for days and days only amplifies the powerful effect it will have on the collective of humanity.
We can align with this energetic with concerted focus on spreading warmth and goodwill to all. This would be activating a solar alignment – a wave that emanates from the heart and is in resonance with the music of the Great Sphere, the divine being embodied as our Sun.
Our fellowship with the Sun has taken on a new dimension now that we are in a new dimension. Everyone can participate by maintaining the mindset of goodwill. This becomes a skill when we can practice it is against strong odds, like those in place today with astrological aspects today that favor projection of fears, over-reactions, and coping difficulties. There is an unhelpful dose of moral righteousness peppered throughout, as well.
Today, we re-unite, re-align, re-tune, and re-bound. It’s the first Gibbous Moon phase of the new year, and Gibbous is the magical time of the month. Each of us is a song – music of the spheres – that plays in harmony with the orchestral fellowship of the cosmos. Can you feel it?
(Special thanks to Andrew for transcribing yesterday’s audio report, which is below.)
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!